?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
??im planing to write a personal statement
notablestrumpet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Which Human Sciences courses are you looking at? I'm applying for a mix of Human Sciences and Biomedical Sciences so it is entirely possible but it is best to look up the individual courses and see the overlaps Let me know if you need any help!!
username3417448
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
UCL human sciences and QMUL biomedical sciences, some subject do overlap. Which unis are you applying to for human sciences and biomedical sciences?
username3417448
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
(Original post by notablestrumpet)
Which Human Sciences courses are you looking at? I'm applying for a mix of Human Sciences and Biomedical Sciences so it is entirely possible but it is best to look up the individual courses and see the overlaps Let me know if you need any help!!
UCL human sciences and QMUL biomedical sciences, some subject do overlap. Which unis are you applying to for human sciences and biomedical sciences?
randomsheep11
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Tbh, you could write the same personal statement for both, but maybe don't mention the degree titles and be more vague (e.g. I enjoy learning about human biology and disease etc...)

I'd presume human biology is more anatomical and physiological, whilst biomed would have more cellular biology (of humans, bacteria and viruses); maybe see if your Biology teacher can hekp you out a bit.

I think it should be ok
notablestrumpet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Bioroj)
I’ve applied to UCL and Oxford for Human Sciences and York for Biomed (got an offer). You’ll be absolutely fine. The UCL course looks a lot more biology based than the Oxford course so it should be straight forward to write a personal statement.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (33)
7.38%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (263)
58.84%
No (151)
33.78%

Watched Threads