respuinetitan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello! Has anyone heard back after an assessment centre yet?
Jasminecs
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not heard back from AC yet :/ said 2-4 weeks wait. So will ring them by end of next week if they haven't rang me.
particlestudent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jasminecs)
Not heard back from AC yet :/ said 2-4 weeks wait. So will ring them by end of next week if they haven't rang me.
What was the latest date for the AC? I'm pretty sure it's been a month now since they told me I passed the VI and I have not heard anything since...
Jasminecs
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm not sure about the last date for AC
stressedstdnt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi all, I have my AC coming up this week and was wondering what the group task and interview involves, could anybody who has done their AC share their experiences?
stressedstdnt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Should I return my employment history capture form via email or just bring a printed copy with me on the day of AC?
Jasminecs
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Two printed copies on day
Jollinsss
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by stressedstdnt)
Should I return my employment history capture form via email or just bring a printed copy with me on the day of AC?
Where do you find the employment capture form? My AC is on 2/3 but cannot locate it
anouko
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
5 minutes after being invited to the assessment center I got an email confirming my slot, even though I hadn't clicked on the one I wanted yet. It allocated me to the one I didn't want, and now I have a problem with my flights. Has anyone been successful in contacting Network Rail? I can't seem to get through to them
Jollinsss
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anouko)
5 minutes after being invited to the assessment center I got an email confirming my slot, even though I hadn't clicked on the one I wanted yet. It allocated me to the one I didn't want, and now I have a problem with my flights. Has anyone been successful in contacting Network Rail? I can't seem to get through to them
Unfortunately I’ve not had a reply from them, ever. What scheme have you applied for? I was auto assigned an AC before I even had chance to see what dates were available. When’s is your AC?
anouko
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've applied for Project Management, will have the AC on the 3rd of March. I was on the page to select the AC when I got the email that my slot was confirmed, very odd
Jollinsss
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anouko)
I've applied for Project Management, will have the AC on the 3rd of March. I was on the page to select the AC when I got the email that my slot was confirmed, very odd
How many others times/dates were available?
sophieedavies0
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anouko)5 minutes after being invited to the assessment center I got an email confirming my slot, even though I hadn't clicked on the one I wanted yet. It allocated me to the one I didn't want, and now I have a problem with my flights. Has anyone been successful in contacting Network Rail? I can't seem to get through to them

I have exactly the same problem, mine is on the 2/3/19 which is a Saturday. Do you think they will be doing any more AC's?
anouko
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jollinsss)
How many others times/dates were available?
Only the afternoon slot on the same day
anouko
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sophieedavies0)
(Original post by anouko)5 minutes after being invited to the assessment center I got an email confirming my slot, even though I hadn't clicked on the one I wanted yet. It allocated me to the one I didn't want, and now I have a problem with my flights. Has anyone been successful in contacting Network Rail? I can't seem to get through to them

I have exactly the same problem, mine is on the 2/3/19 which is a Saturday. Do you think they will be doing any more AC's?
I can't access the AC options anymore, so even if they did add dates, I don't think it would be possible to switch unless you were able to get hold of them. But unfortunately contacting them seems impossible
particlestudent
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jollinsss)
Unfortunately I’ve not had a reply from them, ever. What scheme have you applied for? I was auto assigned an AC before I even had chance to see what dates were available. When’s is your AC?
Haven't even got a reply back yet from when I emailed them asking them when I can expect a reply telling me I've passed/not passed through to the AC.

They said AC's run in January and February so I feel like I haven't made it through, will just have to wait
Yetix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Only email I've had is that I've passed the initial screening for the VI.
Got that email on the 8th of Feb and heard nothing yet.
Slightly worried because I'm abroad for two weeks in March.
particlestudent
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Yetix)
Only email I've had is that I've passed the initial screening for the VI.
Got that email on the 8th of Feb and heard nothing yet.
Slightly worried because I'm abroad for two weeks in March.
I'm in the same position here, but I got that email in January!
They told me they will invite people to AC's in January and February and I am still yet to hear anything...
anouko
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just got an email that Network Rail will reimburse my hotel costs since the assessment center starts at 8am. The email doesn't mention travel costs, but I've read on here that they will pay for up to £100 travel costs. Does anyone know if this £100 is in total for both hotel and travel costs, if the travel cost reimbursement has completely been stopped or if they pay for the hotel in addition to £100 travel costs?
Yetix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by particlestudent)
I'm in the same position here, but I got that email in January!
They told me they will invite people to AC's in January and February and I am still yet to hear anything...
I called them and they said that they're still booking AC dates.
Fingers crossed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (107)
13.48%
I'm not sure (36)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.48%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.52%
I'm not a current university student (389)
48.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed