The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate Scheme 2019 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I just rang up this morning too, and they told me 2 weeks also. The woman on the phone said that they still haven't heard back from Network Rail yet for the 22/02 GM assessment day at MK.

Congrats to everyone who has got an offer but it seems strange to me that they would start giving out offers without receiving everyone's applications back.
I'm hoping that there actually is a delay rather than a rejection...

(EDIT)
Is there anyone here who has received a 'verbal offer' or on their application from the 22nd?

Original post by mejacks
Called up this morning and was told they have no information from Network Rail yet and to call back in two weeks! It did seem a little strange that they asked for my name and scheme, searched for something, then told me 'we have no information call back in two weeks'. It's translated to me as 'wait two weeks for the rejection email'.
Mine has changed to Verbal offer and I attended this AC, not heard anything from them today yet though
I've just called them, she took my name and told me some one will call me back today :s-smilie: at the AC they did mention that it may be 4 or 5 weeks before you hear anything because sometimes people reject the offers given so you never know.
Yeah I rang them and they said I need to wait still
Mine got changed to a 'verbal offer' - but so far no more information! I tried contacting them but their lines were busy! My AC was in Milton Keynes on 15/02 for GM :h:
I was going to phone but does not seem like much point, they will be inundated with people calling them and them trying to call others (hopefully), even though the wait is killing me I do think we will know today or tomorrow.
this is very true I'm just stupidly impatient aha - I also have another job offer so the quicker I know all the details, the quicker I can make a decision!
Original post by Char2112
I was going to phone but does not seem like much point, they will be inundated with people calling them and them trying to call others (hopefully), even though the wait is killing me I do think we will know today or tomorrow.
I have my assessment centre coming up and wondered if anyone knew where to get an employment history capture form?
I rang them and they emailed it across to me :u:
Original post by smallstudent1
I have my assessment centre coming up and wondered if anyone knew where to get an employment history capture form?
Congratulations to everyone that has been given an offer! I wanted to see if anyone that has applied to the Civil Engineering Scheme has heard back yet? or is it just those who have applied to the General Management Scheme?
Reply 390
Has anyone heard back after their AC for mechanical engineering yet? Congrats to all those with offers also!
I just got the phone call offering me GM at Manchester! So if anyone else gets the same offer let me know!!! :h:
Congrats! What AC did you attend?
Original post by Meganholman
I just got the phone call offering me GM at Manchester! So if anyone else gets the same offer let me know!!! :h:
Thank you so much! I attended on 15/02 at Milton Keynes
Original post by stressedstdnt
Congrats! What AC did you attend?

Amazing Well Done!! Wait was worth it :smile: !!
Thank you so much! Definitely! All the best of luck to you :smile: hopefully it will be very soon
Amazing Well Done!! Wait was worth it :smile: !!
Reply 396
Hi Megan, was Manchester your first choice?
Thank you so much! Definitely! All the best of luck to you :smile: hopefully it will be very soon
Hi, no York was my first. However, they said after the year I could relocate but they could not offer me an alternative location.
Original post by TmTdL
Hi Megan, was Manchester your first choice?
I attended 22/02 as well, I rang up yesterday and got told exactly the same response "still awaiting feedback". From looking at this forum, nobody from the 22/02 AC that has received an offer yet some maybe there is actually a delay in the scores,
Original post by student19955
I just rang up this morning too, and they told me 2 weeks also. The woman on the phone said that they still haven't heard back from Network Rail yet for the 22/02 GM assessment day at MK.

Congrats to everyone who has got an offer but it seems strange to me that they would start giving out offers without receiving everyone's applications back.
I'm hoping that there actually is a delay rather than a rejection...

(EDIT)
Is there anyone here who has received a 'verbal offer' or on their application from the 22nd?
Pretty sure this poster was referring to the 22/02 AC, or am I mistaken?

Anyone else tried calling today?
Mine has changed to Verbal offer and I attended this AC, not heard anything from them today yet though

Original post by stressedstdnt
I attended 22/02 as well, I rang up yesterday and got told exactly the same response "still awaiting feedback". From looking at this forum, nobody from the 22/02 AC that has received an offer yet some maybe there is actually a delay in the scores,

Quick Reply

Latest