King O T North
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone from reserve list got called up from the Civil Engineering scheme?
cardiffuni
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know people that are still waiting. Have you?
(Original post by King O T North)
Chadh97
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anybody completed their medical or heard anything about it yet? Or references?
cherylg62
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know there have already been people asking this, but has anyone from the Civil Engineering scheme who was put on the reserve list heard anything back yet?
cherylg62
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've literally just asked the same thing as well , i'm on the Civil Engineering reserve also and still haven't heard anything, seems like majority of their grad scheme went to GM this year
(Original post by King O T North)
King O T North
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no mate
(Original post by cardiffuni)
I know people that are still waiting. Have you?
liliam97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was on the reserve list for civil engineering and they called me up and offered me a place in end of April. Not the location I wanted but is something.
(Original post by cherylg62)
I've literally just asked the same thing as well , i'm on the Civil Engineering reserve also and still haven't heard anything, seems like majority of their grad scheme went to GM this year
ThomasX19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cherylg62)
There will always be more people on the GM scheme than specifically civil eng, theres loads of different eng ones.
I was on the reserve list for EEE and got a position at my preferred location, still plenty of time left.
cherylg62
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ThomasX19)
There will always be more people on the GM scheme than specifically civil eng, theres loads of different eng ones.
I was on the reserve list for EEE and got a position at my preferred location, still plenty of time left.
(Original post by liliam97)
I was on the reserve list for civil engineering and they called me up and offered me a place in end of April. Not the location I wanted but is something.
This is my second time round to be fair, last year I was also offered reserve and heard back within about a month or so later. I think I'm just being a bit impatient..
crammer93
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Those who had offers, how long did it take for you to receive your contracts?
smallstudent1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone on the GM reserve list heard back?
Cc85
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven’t. I was told I was on the reserve list at the end of March but have heard nothing since. Obviously not looking very promising by this stage.
(Original post by smallstudent1)
Has anyone on the GM reserve list heard back?
Chadh97
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone had their medical yet?
crammer93
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have mine on Monday but you're better off chasing them up if you haven't heard anything. I had to call OHassist myself to arrange a medical
Abcdefg1a2b
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm on the project management scheme... Infrastructure projects.... I'm still yet to hear where I'm being placed to. On my welcome day I was told that it could be anywhere across the country and even had my first and second choices taken note of. Anyone in the same position?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (107)
13.49%
I'm not sure (36)
4.54%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.52%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.52%
I'm not a current university student (388)
48.93%

Watched Threads