This discussion is closed.
satisfied1110
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have access to CGP AQA A level online revision guide? I have access to the biology but i not chemistry. Please attach the link if you do? Thank You
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sanah_14)
Does anyone have access to CGP AQA A level online revision guide? I have access to the biology but i not chemistry. Please attach the link if you do? Thank You
I don't have the online version of this, but I have the actual CGP AQA A level Chemistry revision guide. In my opinion, the notes on https://chemrevise.org/revision-guides/ are a lot better as CGP doesn't go into as much detail as required to get A/A* grades, but the Chemrevise website helped me to move from a C to an A in Chemistry.
hafsakhan5125
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Infinite Series)
I don't have the online version of this, but I have the actual CGP AQA A level Chemistry revision guide. In my opinion, the notes on https://chemrevise.org/revision-guides/ are a lot better as CGP doesn't go into as much detail as required to get A/A* grades, but the Chemrevise website helped me to move from a C to an A in Chemistry.
thankyou i just looked at this randomly trying to find a way to get the textbook for free and found chemrise- the notes are good and follow the spec
taxonomy.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
does anybody have the book the OP wanted
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (161)
41.93%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (56)
14.58%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (159)
41.41%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.08%

Watched Threads