Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone doing a B.Ed. Main Subject PE like to chat about Teaching Practice watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How is the teaching experience going with your classes?
    Are you being left alone or is the teacher staying?
    Are many not doing it saying forgot Kit?
    What are your main issues?

I’ll sure my experiences with any who want to share their experiences with me, a 1st year student who just wished he was finished and teaching in a school the way I wish and not be told stupid activities.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Barefoot Boy)
    How is the teaching experience going with your classes?
    Are you being left alone or is the teacher staying?
    Are many not doing it saying forgot Kit?
    What are your main issues?

I’ll sure my experiences with any who want to share their experiences with me, a 1st year student who just wished he was finished and teaching in a school the way I wish and not be told stupid activities.
    Moved to Teacher training, teaching and education jobs

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone on their B.Ed in PE finding many students doing PE in Barefeet?
    Are many finding a lot of students don’t bring Kit and sit out or given kit?
    Is the subject in teaching practice taken as a joke?
    Our many B.Ed in Primary Education find that it is compulsory for the pupils to change into shorts, vest and Barefeet or those blasted Black Pumps. I can recall binning my before my first in Y1 PE period and most 0f the class went in Barefeet. It was never an issue the whole way from Reception to Upper 6th. Barefeet PE is fun and safer.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.