student6161
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey I decided to make this thread because us a level students tend to have varied levels of motivation throughout sixth form. It would be great if this thread was a place for everyone to share thoughts on how revision/studying is going and hopefully how we're staying motivated! A levels are a rollercoaster ride in my experience.

I'm currently in Y13, and I was happy with my AS results which probably didn't do the world of good for my motivation. Since the start of the year there has only been a couple of weeks that my motivation has lacked and I've been lazy, I'm trying my best not to let this happen!

Anyway let me know how you're doing
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by student6161)
Hey I decided to make this thread because us a level students tend to have varied levels of motivation throughout sixth form. It would be great if this thread was a place for everyone to share thoughts on how revision/studying is going and hopefully how we're staying motivated! A levels are a rollercoaster ride in my experience.

I'm currently in Y13, and I was happy with my AS results which probably didn't do the world of good for my motivation. Since the start of the year there has only been a couple of weeks that my motivation has lacked and I've been lazy, I'm trying my best not to let this happen!

Anyway let me know how you're doing
If you have only lacked it for a few weeks you are doing well. This side of Christmas you have room to improve and assure your future results. Come the new year, then things start to get tighter. You should have lost of things like your uni apps to motivate you. Work hard and you increase your chances of it going well. Slack until Christmas and you could end up in a panic. You can slack completely after the exams.
Rolls_Reus_0wner
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I will not give up.

Man went from EEEU-AAC (In year 12)

I'm gonna push further and be ambitious.

Prove everyone wrong. I can do this!
student6161
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Rolls_Reus_0wner)
I will not give up.

Man went from EEEU-AAC (In year 12)

I'm gonna push further and be ambitious.

Prove everyone wrong. I can do this!
Yes !!
Rolls_Reus_0wner
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by student6161)
Yes !!
F the competition, the only competition is yourself!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (173)
58.84%
I don't have everything I need (121)
41.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed