The Student Room Group

Nationwide graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

I completed the tests 1.5 months ago. No response yet
Just got rejected after telephone interview. I wasn't really expecting anything less as I forgot about the interview until I got the call. Good luck everyone!
Original post by MrMusician95
Just got rejected after telephone interview. I wasn't really expecting anything less as I forgot about the interview until I got the call. Good luck everyone!

Sorry to hear that mate. When did you do your TI and did they reject via email?
(edited 4 years ago)
I haven't had a response since my tests
Original post by CoolRunnings3
Sorry to hear that mate. When did you do your TI and did they reject via email?

Thursday and got my rejection yesterday evening or today, not sure which LOL
Hi, has anyone been invited to an assessment centre yet? Or knows if they've already started doing them?
Original post by abbie6767
Hi, has anyone been invited to an assessment centre yet? Or knows if they've already started doing them?

not sure what you’ve applied for but when i did my telephone interview there were slots all the way to the end of december (and possibly into jan but can’t remember). i got an email saying that i had passed my telephone interview but they are waiting to interview everyone first so i expect they won’t hand out AC’s until after the xmas period
When i booked my only options were up to the end of November. I applied for risk though.
anyone receive an offer yet
haven't had a response after completing my tests. applied for the finance scheme
Reply 90
I applied for risk and haven't heard either. I applied just before the deadline and finished the online test within 5days as instructed. I am sure I passed as I have always passed these sorts of tests. My question is do they call you to invite you for a telephone interview first or do they respond by email first? Cuz the number I shared isn't working since I am on a different side of the earth atm so hope they send emails first. Cheers and GL everyone
Hi,

I have emailed them twice and on both occasions I have been told my application has been placed on hold.

I applied for Finance and Change, but on the website it says that the Finance role is now full.
I have applied to finance. No response since completing my tests
Reply 93
Original post by Username2468
haven't had a response after completing my tests. applied for the finance scheme

Same, although I can't remember the scheme I applied for.
anyone heard back after the ac?
Original post by captain_
anyone heard back after the ac?

So you have had an AC? When?
Any updates?
Reply 97
Did the tests and never heard back. Nationwide is useless. Can't even send an automated reply to let you know what the feck is going on.
same as me
Reply 99
Had the telephone interview on 28th November, was told would hear back within a week, didn't hear back so emailed them about 2 weeks ago and they said my application was on hold due to the volume of applications and that they were currently waiting for the assessment centre dates to be confirmed first.

Quick Reply

Latest