Student Finance Watch

kmnshah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi, I was wondering whether I have to apply for student finance again if I am resitting my exams. I already had applied to university and student finance for 2018, but unfortunately did not get the grades, so I am currently revising for my retake exams and reapplying to university for 2019. My question is do I have to apply for student finance again, or will they automatically send the money as soon as they see that I am enrolled?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by kmnshah)
Hi, I was wondering whether I have to apply for student finance again if I am resitting my exams. I already had applied to university and student finance for 2018, but unfortunately did not get the grades, so I am currently revising for my retake exams and reapplying to university for 2019. My question is do I have to apply for student finance again, or will they automatically send the money as soon as they see that I am enrolled?
You have to apply for student finance every year that you want funding
Claire SFE
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi Kmnshah,

You need to reapply each year you require finance. Are you attending for the full year or only part of the year? The university would need to confirm your attendance to release any finance that is awarded.
Thanks,
Claire
kmnshah
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Claire SFE)
Hi Kmnshah,

You need to reapply each year you require finance. Are you attending for the full year or only part of the year? The university would need to confirm your attendance to release any finance that is awarded.
Thanks,
Claire
Hi, thanks for your reply. I will be attending university next year full time.
SFE Rebecca
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi, thanks for your reply. I will be attending university next year full time.
Hi,

As you are attending Full Time for the full academic year, you can reapply as normal on a PR1 Form. Applications for 19/20 are expected to be released in Spring 2019.

Thanks, Rebecca.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Bloomsbury Undergraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (38)
24.84%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (52)
33.99%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (27)
17.65%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (11)
7.19%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (25)
16.34%

Watched Threads