goldentrio
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
what unis are good for accounting and finance with AAB predictions? So far i've got cass, king's and royal holloway. I had surrey and leicester down but i want to change them.
ajj2000
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by goldentrio)
what unis are good for accounting and finance with AAB predictions? So far i've got cass, king's and royal holloway. I had surrey and leicester down but i want to change them.
Which subjects are the predictions in? Have you looked at Birmingham and Nottingham? Any strong preferences for location?
WhiteBlueBell
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Birmingham, Liverpool, Newcastle, Queens Belfast
goldentrio
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by ajj2000)
Which subjects are the predictions in? Have you looked at Birmingham and Nottingham? Any strong preferences for location?
A in maths, A in economics and B in chem. I’ve looked at Nottingham but they require an interview and I would rather not go through that. I’d preferably like to stay close to London, maybe 1 or 2 hours away??
ajj2000
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by goldentrio)
A in maths, A in economics and B in chem. I’ve looked at Nottingham but they require an interview and I would rather not go through that. I’d preferably like to stay close to London, maybe 1 or 2 hours away??
I guess the big question is whether you want to stay at home or move away. Given you are strong at maths I’d tend towards universities which require maths a level as I think the make the finance courses more suitable and worthwhile.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.45%
No (81)
10.66%
I'm not old enough (326)
42.89%

Watched Threads