Late teen changes? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am aware that there are a load of questions similar but i couldn't find one that applied to my situation.

I am 18 y/o, male, 5'8

I have just recently turned 18 and i started to get a lot of small spots under my skin all across my forehead, these aren't new to me as i had them during puberty from 14-16 as i can remember.

Since they have just started to show up again rapidly and bare in-mind i haven't changed any of my everyday routines, i decided to measure my height. from the age of 14 or 15 i haven't grown at all from 5'8. but recently in the past 3 -4 months i have grown 1/4 of an inch.

Now i dont really know what this means, could i be having another growth spurt or even my first growth spurt? My mother is a bit shorter than me around 5'6 and i dont know what my dad is but if i had to guess i would say 5'6 - 5'10 (Never seen him so i can only assume). My mothers mum is around 5'5 and her dad is 5'7 but my mums dads brother was easily 6'3+

Although i am not overly bothered about my height i just prefer to know what is happening. No records were done at my doctors including height measurements so no help there.
THS2018
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Perfectly normal, growth can occur up to the age of 21 so no need to sweat.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (41)
21.13%
Labour (93)
47.94%
Liberal Democrats (22)
11.34%
Green Party (15)
7.73%
Brexit Party (1)
0.52%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
1.55%
SNP (5)
2.58%
Plaid Cymru (1)
0.52%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (3)
1.55%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)