Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostAccount)
    Hate both, nuke em.

Actually Israeli-Jewish fertility rates are sky high too. Over 3.
    So? It's being outpaced which is what matters.

ReputationRep:
    If I had to choose to live in one of those two, it's kind of no-brainer. Izrael always win.

ReputationRep:
    Palestine all day everyday.

Israel is not a country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Except the large number of Arabs who are barred from voting of course.
    Wrong guess. Try again. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Iran are Persians and have a history of scientific insight until that was stopped by the Arabs. So you can't use them to paint Palestinians in a positive light. If anything you prove the opposite.

Israel are capable of a genocide on the Palestinians but chose not to. Could you say the Palestinians would hold equal restraint in the same position?
    You said Middle East, Iran is in the Middle East.

They have no choice in the matter. If they tried to exterminate several million people 1. Millions of Arabs and Persians would likely burn israel to the ground. 2. Despite the racists in Washington fallating themselves over the Zionist cause if they got socupset over 1 journo getting bumped off how do you think they’d feel about millions of refugees being exterminated? Not to mention the deep irony it would involve.
    I don’t tend to engage in ‘what if’ comments based on no evidence but your own racism.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Israel

ReputationRep:
    dont care about either of them

but currently palestine is the more innocent party. they're both one half of the other though, but as I'm Christian, I know this is all meant to happen!

ReputationRep:
    Palestine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    You said Middle East, Iran is in the Middle East.

They have no choice in the matter. If they tried to exterminate several million people 1. Millions of Arabs and Persians would likely burn israel to the ground. 2. Despite the racists in Washington fallating themselves over the Zionist cause if they got socupset over 1 journo getting bumped off how do you think they’d feel about millions of refugees being exterminated? Not to mention the deep irony it would involve.
    I don’t tend to engage in ‘what if’ comments based on no evidence but your own racism.
    If you want to scrape a win by picking apart my choice of words then go ahead.

If you honestly think that the only reason Israel doesn't commit mass genocide is the threat of others, that implies a deep hatred.
    You now have to explain why Palestinians are allowed to live in Israel at all. And many do en masse.

Are you going to convince me that Jews can immigrate to Palestine if they want with such ease that they would choose to in numbers? Good luck with that one.

We all know you Napp of all people always start with the assumption that the one who disagrees is a racist. You don't need to throw it out there for virtue points.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to scrape a win by picking apart my choice of words then go ahead.

If you honestly think that the only reason Israel doesn't commit mass genocide is the threat of others, that implies a deep hatred.
    You now have to explain why Palestinians are allowed to live in Israel at all. And many do en masse.

Are you going to convince me that Jews can immigrate to Palestine if they want with such ease that they would choose to in numbers? Good luck with that one.

We all know you Napp of all people always start with the assumption that the one who disagrees is a racist. You don't need to throw it out there for virtue points.
    If you weren’t so manifestly ignorant of basic geography it wouldn’t be a problem.

There’s a difference between being ‘allowed’ and tolerated’ granted a small one but seeing as most of them are kept in the concentration camp of gaza your point is a bit of a damp squib.

They already have, why do you think this cluster **** exists?:s or do you mean to the camps like gaza? In which case that’s such an utterly moronic assertion as to not merit a reposte.

What does ‘virtue’ have to do with anything?😂 I just think you hate Muslims and Arabs and have a weird fetish for Israel. Nothing more than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    If you weren’t so manifestly ignorant of basic geography it wouldn’t be a problem.

There’s a difference between being ‘allowed’ and tolerated’ granted a small one but seeing as most of them are kept in the concentration camp of gaza your point is a bit of a damp squib.

They already have, why do you think this cluster **** exists?:s or do you mean to the camps like gaza? In which case that’s such an utterly moronic assertion as to not merit a reposte.

What does ‘virtue’ have to do with anything?😂 I just think you hate Muslims and Arabs and have a weird fetish for Israel. Nothing more than that.
    No, most of them being in Gaza doesn't change the fact that a significant amount live in Israel proper. They suffer terrorism as a result. So if your point was true they certainly wouldn't allow this. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1H222T

You still haven't explained why they would choose to live somewhere that you insist that they are universally hated.

I say virtue because that's what you're signalling when you repeat the racist mantra. We all know you're as playable a character as a blacked out player select thumbnail, you don't need to keep reminding us.

ReputationRep:
    Israel for sure, it's so beautiful and pure. Palestine doesn't even exist.

ReputationRep:
    No, most of them being in Gaza doesn't change the fact that a significant amount live in Israel proper. They suffer terrorism as a result. So if your point was true they certainly wouldn't allow this. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1H222T

You still haven't explained why they would choose to live somewhere that you insist that they are universally hated.

I say virtue because that's what you're signalling when you repeat the racist mantra. We all know you're as playable a character as a blacked out player select thumbnail, you don't need to keep reminding us.
    Well aside from practising eugenics they don’t really have a say on the matter thus your point is ipso facto not a point at all. Not to mention tel aviv is well aware of their population problem.

Are you being deliberately stupid or are you that ignorant you don’t know anything about Zionism and the history of Israel and Russia?:s

Oh yes your quaint little insult about ‘virtue signalling’ it actually makes me laugh when your sort use such a child like dog whistle - especially when it is manifestly rubbish 😂
    What about blacked out characters?:s
    Are you honestly trying to deny the fact you’re an out and proud racist (after insinuating racial cleansing) at least wear your title proudly old boy, don’t be the usual pathetic little far right winger who tries to deny their legacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    I suggest you learn the difference between a fact and a guess.
    I suggest you learn to prove your assertions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admonit)
    I suggest you learn to prove your assertions.
    You’ve already provided the evidence though?

ReputationRep:
    Iran are Persians and have a history of scientific insight until that was stopped by the Arabs. So you can't use them to paint Palestinians in a positive light. If anything you prove the opposite.

Israel are capable of a genocide on the Palestinians but chose not to. Could you say the Palestinians would hold equal restraint in the same position?
    Seeing as Iran is in the Middle East it’s a perfectly apt example.
    Long walk for a short drink of water there mate.

I’m not sure you’re entirely familiar with the concept of choice in this respect? That’s like saying the Americans allow the Chinese to exist since they coup wine them off the map, that is simply not how things work.
    I like how you’re just assuming a couple of million people are eo ipso predisposed to genocide without a shred of proof to back that up (bar you hating Arabs of course).

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=qwertyK;80430550]Know this thread will probably just get deleted but let me put my points
    Palestine has had a huge injustice by the Israelis.
    It is incredulous to believe how they have had effectively an ethnic cleansing in their own state by a foreign government and denied the right to actually even exist, through means of a passport.

Israel's current government is racist
    Nethanyu doesn't want any Arab MPs and wants Arabic removed from his parliament.

At the same time, let's face it, if Israel was under Palestine's control, it would be a very different place, in terms of it would probably have little freedom for citizens - probably become the next Iran or somewhere.

Israel has the right to defend itself, but shooting unarmed protestors and medics is unacceptable[/QUOTE

Yeah I agree. Have you watched the BBC documentary 'We are British Jews' ? It really shows you a lot about what's going on in Israel and it's quite upsetting. Also if you've read about the history of Palestine it gives you much bigger picture on this whole issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Seeing as Iran is in the Middle East it’s a perfectly apt example.
    Long walk for a short drink of water there mate.

I’m not sure you’re entirely familiar with the concept of choice in this respect? That’s like saying the Americans allow the Chinese to exist since they coup wine them off the map, that is simply not how things work.
    I like how you’re just assuming a couple of million people are eo ipso predisposed to genocide without a shred of proof to back that up (bar you hating Arabs of course).
    It is not even disputed that over half of Palestinians fully support armed conflict with Israel and almost all display heavy hatred.
    I know you live in a world of unicorns where all truth is relative but it's okay to just agree on certain points. https://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-9...ewish-beliefs/

Palestinians are the most hateful of the two and it shows in their behaviour and its backed up in scripture. You just want to take the opposite stance because you have a bias for Muslims. (see? Isn't it great when people infer intentions onto your words for you)

ReputationRep:
    I support Israel. I refuse to support palstinians because I am an atheist and a scum of the earth infidel in the eyes of the Palestinians. It has always bewildered me that non Muslim people support Palestinians,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -EuropeanNative-)
    I support Israel. I refuse to support palstinians because I am an atheist and a scum of the earth infidel in the eyes of the Palestinians. It has always bewildered me that non Muslim people support Palestinians,
    We are also lesser than an animal in the eyes of Jews.

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.