Border Force Officer - October 2018 Applications Watch

LauraJ85
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone who applied from the North region heard anything yet?
Kristian463
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LauraJ85)
There are quite a few of us. If you are sat waiting and wondering... don’t panic... we all are 😂
2X4B-523P
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Glad to hear I am not alone. North region here and application still being reviewed.
Runner1708
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I emailed as still awaiting review for assistant role. They said the interview date commencing 17th December is just a guide. Was told they are prioritising BF apps but couldn’t give a time frame!
LauraJ85
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks for the update. I hope we hear soon, but I doubt they'll be reviewing over the Christmas/new year period.
Seniorita
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jgoldsb)
Thank you! I was hoping someone would be able to give some advice but will prepare my best for both. Good luck too, I hope you hear back soon!
Hi Jgoldsb

Have you heard anything regarding your interview ... xxx
Jgoldsb
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Seniorita)
Hi Jgoldsb

Have you heard anything regarding your interview ... xxx
Hey! No still waiting I’m guessing it will be after Christmas now.. when I check online it still says scheduled for first interview! Did you have your interview ? Xx
Seniorita
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jgoldsb)
Hey! No still waiting I’m guessing it will be after Christmas now.. when I check online it still says scheduled for first interview! Did you have your interview ? Xx
Hi, yeah i had my interview. Hopefully we hear soon xx Merry Christmas to you all 🎅🏻
Jgoldsb
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Seniorita)
Hi, yeah i had my interview. Hopefully we hear soon xx Merry Christmas to you all 🎅🏻
Yeah keep me updated! Merry Christmas ! Xx
Zak1122
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Everyone,

Just spent a while reading through the pages on this forum...I applied for the ABFO at Heathrow and had my interview end of November. I recieved my provisional offer a few days later. I sent off my SC link and just receieved my clearance a few weeks ago. Just waiting on pre-employment checks and then a formal offer.
From reading all the messages it seems like a long process with the quickest start date being 3 months from recieving a provisional offer. I hope everyone has a fantastic 2019 and hopefully we all hear back with start dates
debcradal
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone had interview for central region BFAO post

(Original post by LauraJ85)
jsrewtr
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
still waiting in north
Runner1708
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jsrewtr)
still waiting in north
Same!
Boltonboy
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hello just seen this thread I'm in the same boat the last email i had was review all applications with an update in the new year and nothing since the speed some people have had interviews and offers is amazing! one of my friend from the old capita campaign is still waiting after getting an minmum stds e-mail a few blue moons ago!!
Runner1708
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Boltonboy)
Hello just seen this thread I'm in the same boat the last email i had was review all applications with an update in the new year and nothing since the speed some people have had interviews and offers is amazing! one of my friend from the old capita campaign is still waiting after getting an minmum stds e-mail a few blue moons ago!!
It’s ridiculous 🙄
Kirstileigh27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Still waiting in the South too. It just says application awaiting review.
jsrewtr
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
im tempted to just remove my application i can only just remember applying for the job!!
pcdc405
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi all, I applied for Stansted. Interviewed on 5th Dec. I thought it went well, chased up end of Dec and 2nd Jan received an email from GSR saying they're awaiting the interview feedback from BF. I've read all threads but has anyone got any insider info or news? I'm wondering whether to email again as it's now almost 7 weeks since my interview. Thanks much.
Boltonboy
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by pcdc405)
Hi all, I applied for Stansted. Interviewed on 5th Dec. I thought it went well, chased up end of Dec and 2nd Jan received an email from GSR saying they're awaiting the interview feedback from BF. I've read all threads but has anyone got any insider info or news? I'm wondering whether to email again as it's now almost 7 weeks since my interview. Thanks much.
If you have an email address please could you share it if possible, still waiting to see if i actually get an interview.

On another note anyone on this thread dealt with or know anything about the role of Queens warehouse Disposal and dispatch officer I've got an interview on the 7th Feb any help would appreciated
pcdc405
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Boltonboy)
If you have an email address please could you share it if possible, still waiting to see if i actually get an interview.

On another note anyone on this thread dealt with or know anything about the role of Queens warehouse Disposal and dispatch officer I've got an interview on the 7th Feb any help would appreciated
Yeah no probs. The one I dug up and had a response from is [email protected] gov.uk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (118)
40.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise