Me and a group of other students are in the process of creating a brand new online revision tool for GCSE and A Level students to be released September 2019.
We want to help as many people as possible and motivate you to study so we would appreciate ANY suggestions for what you would like or would have liked during your A Levels. With the new changes to the specifications and new A Level formats there aren't many revision tools and resources out there - we want to change that.
Please let us know the following:
1) What Subjects and Exam boards you would like
2) Format(s) of Content you would prefer
- Short brief videos
- Long detailed videos
- Notes/Revision Guide
-Condensed Cheat Sheets
-Past paper/Exam Questions
- Blog Posts and Advice Posts
- Online/Printed resources
- Make your own resources (e.g. Flashcards)
- Shared resource section (People can upload their own resources and access resources made by others)
- ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS
[Please include as many or as few as would apply to you]
3) If you would be willing to pay, would you prefer:
- small fee of £5/month (discounted annual payment of £45-55)
- a one-off payment lifetime access fee
1) AQA Biology and Psychology & Edexcel Maths
2) Notes, Detailed Videos and Mindmaps and Condensed notes
3)If the resources are really good then I don't mind paying £5 per month
Thank you in advance to anyone who responds, we want to hear from the people that would benefit from it. Tell us what you want and we'll provide it.
Feel free to PM me any questions about it.
Last edited by TrinitaBolton14; 3 months ago
Biggest thing I’d wan to is something related to the CCEA exam board, not much material online at all to do with it
1) CCEA Science, math
2)notes, summary page
3) one time payment of like £12.50 or £5 for 2 months
1. AQA history (specifically the Crusades & The Making of Modern Britain)
CIE English Literature (The texts I'm doing are: Stories of ourselves, Much Ado About Nothing, King Richard II, Oliver Twist, Mrs Dalloway, All My Sons, The Glass Menagerie, Poetry by Robert Frost)
2. Short brief videos, long detailed videos, revision guides, exam questions, condensed cheat sheets.
3. Free trial then reasonable price that reflects the amount of resources etc.
WJEC - Geography, History and Chemistry
1) Further Maths and Maths - Edexcel, Physics - AQA and Chemistry - OCR A
2) Some people like me really can't afford to pay so maybe instead of a fee non-invasive ads on the site would be better.