The Student Room Group

I’m a good guy, why am I single!

I’m a good guy, am I really destined to finish last !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You are if you're self pitying like that.

Grow a back bone, have some confidence, and get on with life.
i’M a GoOD guY
Reply 3
How many *****y clichés can we got into one thread?
You aren't trying?
You haven't met the right person?
You have a face like a smashed pizza?
You have the personality of a breeze block?
You aren't as good as you think you are?
You smell like a public toilet?
You're creepy?

The reasons are endless.
'so why do good girls like bad guys, i had this question for a really long time'-would suit OP.
Original post by abdelismail31
Girls hate 'good guys'. You have to be a complete *******, and treat them like dirt to get somewhere with them.

A lot of men think this. They tend to be the men who are permanently single.
Good girls like bad guys don't you know? :cool:
Reply 8
For me that is the worst thing to do😂 guys have done me so dirty that I’m scared to trust or catch feelings again because I feel like everyone will do that to me and I feel like no one acc will like me enough to date me seriously
Reply 9
If you were really good, you wouldn't have the need to mention it tbh.
Reply 10
Another nice guy who thinks being good gets you a ticket to vagina land.
Original post by Violet Femme
You aren't trying?
You haven't met the right person?
You have a face like a smashed pizza?
You have the personality of a breeze block?
You aren't as good as you think you are?
You smell like a public toilet?
You're creepy?

The reasons are endless.

Alright mate chill
Original post by Martgen

Fix your outer appearance (maybe wear expensive brands) and fix how you carry yourself (e.g. act like a gentleman) + flirt in moderation = woman

It helped me get a girlfriend, so it may help you as well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best of luck brother.
Being 'good' is expect of all of us, no matter the gender, being 'good' means you are doing it for the sake of others because that is what is right to do not for hidden agendas and dont expect others to realise and valid your hidden agendas. please get out of his narrow mindframe of dating sterotypes and work on yourself, work for you to enjoy your own company and yourself before expecting anyone else to. When you are healthy: physically, mentally and emotionally then you will naturally be more confident and approachable and attract potential partners. Work on yourself and the rest will fall into place.
Original post by Martgen

It's good to be good, but if you want a girlfriend you also have to be attractive. It's very difficult to quantify attraction and it is different for everyone, however there are a few things that most girls are attracted to:

1. Competence (be good at whatever you do)
2. Confidence (comes fairly naturally with no.1)
3. Being articulate (ties in with no.1 again, but is an especially important skill set)

There's lot's of other things that will make a man more, or less, attractive to women, but these are some of the big ones.

Notice none of them have anything to with being 'good.' Naive men sometimes make the mistake of believing all women are attracted to 'bad boys.' They're not; they're attracted to competent, confident, articulate men regardless of whether they are good or bad. If you work hard you can be both good and attractive.
Reply 15
Usually finishing last is seen as a positive trait in a potential partner.
leave OP alone people, he's trying to be a good guy.

seriously, become a bad boy, wear a thrasher t shirt, wear clout goggles/or swimming goggles, 'wag1 piff ting' is the best way to pull millenials nowadays. and to top this you need to act cool if you are rejected, they will see you don't care and will be attracted to you're thugish behaviour.

best of luck.
Reply 17
why do good girls like bad guys? ive had this question for a real long time.
1) You don’t value yourself, therefore women don’t value you.
2) Self-pity and probably entitlement.
Original post by eeq
why do good girls like bad guys? ive had this question for a real long time.

No such thing as a “bad boy”. Confidence is what wins a woman over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending