The Student Room Group

Fancied a girl for a year. Spoke to her. Now Hate her. HELP?

So I was at my cousins wedding in September 2017 and saw the most beautiful girl ever. I couldn't stop looking at her. It was legit love at first site.

I managed to find her Facebook through becoming friends with her cousin at the wedding. I stalked her Facebook everyday and stared at her pictures (ik sounds weird but this is how crazy I was over her). I didn't want to message her because I had my GCSE's that year and was too focussed on revising. After my GCSE's in my summer holidays (July 2018) I decided to message her. We spoke everyday for a few months and got very close. She is quite into me at the moment.

Btw her personality bangs. She's a very nice person.

But then suddenly I stopped liking her and now I don't want to talk to her. I try my best to avoid her texts and calls and I am on the verge of blocking her off everything. Theres NO REASON at all as to why I stopped liking her.

I try to convince myself to start liking her again but can't and want to stay well away from her.

What do you recommend I should do? and is this normal?
Original post by Anonymous
So I was at my cousins wedding in September 2017 and saw the most beautiful girl ever. I couldn't stop looking at her. It was legit love at first site.

I managed to find her Facebook through becoming friends with her cousin at the wedding. I stalked her Facebook everyday and stared at her pictures (ik sounds weird but this is how crazy I was over her). I didn't want to message her because I had my GCSE's that year and was too focussed on revising. After my GCSE's in my summer holidays (July 2018) I decided to message her. We spoke everyday for a few months and got very close. She is quite into me at the moment.

Btw her personality bangs. She's a very nice person.

But then suddenly I stopped liking her and now I don't want to talk to her. I try my best to avoid her texts and calls and I am on the verge of blocking her off everything. Theres NO REASON at all as to why I stopped liking her.

I try to convince myself to start liking her again but can't and want to stay well away from her.

What do you recommend I should do? and is this normal?

Don’t end it with her, just take a break. Let her know you’re taking a break and hopefully, you’ll realise on your break that you miss her and never want to lose her.
Yes normal. Just tell her and then ask if she just wants to stay friends if you feel that's too much just block her off everything.
don’t do anything
Try not hating her!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending