The Student Room Group

Illustrated report

Does any one have examples of a good illustrated report. I have to do one as part of my AHE
Just looking for ideas of how to set it out and I’m a bit stuck on the areas where I have to include limitations and findings
It is on cell metabolism
Any help greatly received
Hi I am also doing one on cell biology, follow the illustrated report structure in the previous units. start off with a title, then introduction, contents, then the main body of your report making sure you use sub headings. Do a conclusion, add references and bibliography.
Original post by Amirah123
Hi I am also doing one on cell biology, follow the illustrated report structure in the previous units. start off with a title, then introduction, contents, then the main body of your report making sure you use sub headings. Do a conclusion, add references and bibliography.

oh and i know you posted thios 10 days ago so I hope you managed to get on track.
Reply 3
Thank you for your reply
Did you also have to answer the following question
Explain the impact that viruses have on Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells
I have no information in the study material they gave us and can’t find anything on the internet.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Reply 4

I am really struggling as I have written far too much and now have gone over my word count and have not finished it. I still have sections to finish as well as recommendations and conclusion. Would you mind sharing yours with me to give me an idea how to sort it . I will not copy or plagiarise it.

My assignment is due this Friday so panicking.
Original post by carol0723
Thank you for your reply
Did you also have to answer the following question
Explain the impact that viruses have on Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells
I have no information in the study material they gave us and can’t find anything on the internet.
Any help greatly appreciated.

There was a video in the study material, it was brilliant, explained how a virus has a mainly 2 parts, nuclei where it holds the dna and a capsid around it, then attaches itself to certain helps and sends in the dna of the virus.
Reply 6
Thank you I have managed to do that question now but stuck in the following.

I have written far too much and now have gone over my word count and have still not finished it. I still have sections to finish as well as recommendations and conclusion. Would you mind sharing yours with me to give me an idea how to sort it . I will not copy or plagiarise it.

My assignment is due this Friday so panicking.
There was a video in the study material, it was brilliant, explained how a virus has a mainly 2 parts, nuclei where it holds the dna and a capsid around it, then attaches itself to certain helps and sends in the dna of the virus.
Reply 7
I am stuck on this, if anyone has done it can i take a look x
Reply 8

hi, i am doing the same on cell biology - not finding it easy to construct the contents of the report - tips would be so welcomed. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest