Mock speaking tomorrow

Watch this thread
kayapatelx
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hOW DO I PREP FOR THIS.?????

its the presentation one where you've researched stuff and then have to present it (french a level)

- I have nOT done anything for it yet......

because its a mock - i cant actually use what i've been researching, it has to be based on Les Choristes (the film we study).

theres so much to do with this film bc we've studied it in detail including themes, characters, symbolism etc.

and I jUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO START
Last edited by kayapatelx; 3 years ago
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Well, I would guess a good start would be to research it, and then work out how to formulate it into a presentation...
kikideekee
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
start preparing..
normanis
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kayapatelx)
hOW DO I PREP FOR THIS.?????

its the presentation one where you've researched stuff and then have to present it

- I have nOT done anything for it yet......
How can you revise something you haven’t made yet? Make the presentation
Aptitude.
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
English or another language?
kayapatelx
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by normanis)
How can you revise something you haven’t made yet? Make the presentation
its not that - I can make the presentation and learn it and speak it.... I just need to know how to start it. It's not like I'm using a ppt for it.

because its a mock - i cant actually use what i've been researching, it has to be based on Les Choristes (the film we study).

theres so much to do with this film bc we've studied it in detail including themes, characters, symbolism etc.

and I jUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO START
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (27)
27.55%
As I expected (29)
29.59%
Harder (35)
35.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
7.14%

Watched Threads