The Student Room Group

I can't pick up women from clubs anymore

Not really sure why to be honest. I used to make out with probably 3 to 5 women per night and pull a decent number home from that because I'm a legitimately good kisser and stuff. I did this quite a lot. I don't really think it's an amazing thing to brag about because obv falling in love is better if it happens, but I'm just saying for reference.

I took a slight break from it (actually more like housebound tier for 5 months rofl), but now I got back into it with friends, going to the same clubs as before, but I find women near me quickly leave or aren't too into talking or push me away before I talk and various other oddities that didn't happen before. I look exactly the same srs, as you'd expect after only like 5 months difference without new hairstyles or w.e., so this is weird.

Sometimes a girl might drive-by a comment like saying to her friends "that guy's sexy" or whatever (not sarcastically lol) but I'm just not getting anywhere. Or another example, I spoke to some girls outside and one of them said I'm hot but when continuing to talk she just seemed to randomly say I'm creepy and left shortly after. Obv I didn't say any perverted **** or start touching her up or w.e. or I'd understand lol... This also occurred at a party I was at some girl came and sat next to me saying I'm fit but later was like completely repulsed by me and didn't wanna be near me. It's unsolicited comments about finding me attractive so I assume it's their real opinion... But yeah I honestly don't say creepy stuff, swear to god, just talk about normal **** like I always used to without any problem.

P.S. I assume you're MEANT to waltz over and be kinda direct that you think she's cute or w.e. (forgetting the weird online methods, I'm talking like what I assume regular people typically do) though I've never done that in my entire life tbh.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

For whatever reason the elite generally are pushing deviant sexual lifestyles at the expense of the straight (usually white) male. Everything seems to be about pushing the LGBT/feminist agenda, despite the fact that rather than being victims, women and gays are ludicrously over-entitled. Female random promiscuity is practically state sponsored, while even mild male flirting is penalised heavily across the system.
Have you tried weight lifting?
Reply 3
maybe you've exhuasted the local resources

I mean if you're at the club constantly approaching women then there's going to come a time where you've exhuasted all the attractive women in the area unless the club is somewhere like central london or a place that gets a good amount of fresh new faces every week.

this has actually happened to a friend of mine. he found he was just speaking to the same girls and wanted to try another town....
Original post by FredMadison
Not really sure why to be honest. I used to make out with probably 3 to 5 women per night and pull a decent number home

is this at a place where you're a regular? lol maybe thats why, women avoid ****boys nowadays.
Pat yourself on the back, you player.

Women in clubs can sense a guy on the prowl. He’s barely dancing, he keeps looking around, he’s not having fun. It’s pathetic. I see it every time I go (rarely).

On the offchance I do, I usually go around the club, go up to girls groups and say “Hey ladies! You having a nice time?” ... “Great! Enjoy yourself (chink glasses)” and I walk off to other groups.

I’ve picked up girls from clubs, but I wouldn’t go past one night stands.
luckyyyyyyy
Original post by Occitanie

Women in clubs can sense a guy on the prowl. He’s barely dancing, he keeps looking around, he’s not having fun. It’s pathetic. I see it every time I go (rarely).

On the offchance I do, I usually go around the club, go up to girls groups and say “Hey ladies! You having a nice time?” ... “Great! Enjoy yourself (chink glasses)” and I walk off to other groups.

I’ve picked up girls from clubs, but I wouldn’t go past one night stands.

Oh I hadn't actually considered that... Thinking about it now I remember during my last stint I'd just dance very energetically by myself or w.e., then maybe someone would come up to me or I'd look up and someone would make eye contact or copy me. Maybe that was actually a good thing to do. I also seem to "start strong" and get attention at the very beginning until I'm like a leper by the end which is odd.

Still though people seem to have become a lot more uncomfortable in my presence in general. Idno... That's the other thing. Maybe it's linked... People aren't even as enthusiastic or chatty in response to the old "got a light" trick like they used to, but I look the same, same clothes, hair, body, I mean it's 5 months that I stopped going out lol. I feel I'm going mad.

But that new possibility makes the thread worthwhile, cool.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Is it your breath BO?
(edited 5 years ago)
The rare occasions I've had a club encounter it's been entirely by accident, so at a guess I'd bet on this hypothesis
Original post by Occitanie

Women in clubs can sense a guy on the prowl. He’s barely dancing, he keeps looking around, he’s not having fun.
Original post by FredMadison
Oh I hadn't actually considered that... Thinking about it now I remember during my last stint I'd just dance very energetically by myself or w.e., then maybe someone would come up to me or I'd look up and someone would make eye contact or copy me. Maybe that was actually a good thing to do. I also seem to "start strong" and get attention at the very beginning until I'm like a leper by the end which is odd.

Still though people seem to have become a lot more uncomfortable in my presence in general. Idno... That's the other thing. Maybe it's linked... People aren't even as enthusiastic or chatty in response to the old "got a light" trick like they used to, but I look the same, same clothes, hair, body, I mean it's 5 months that I stopped going out lol. I feel I'm going mad.

But that new possibility makes the thread worthwhile, cool.

Don’t go to clubs expecting to pick up, that’s a bad way to go. Have a blast, get loose, enjoy the night with your mates.

Another thing to note is that when women see you go up to multiple girls, their guards will go straight up. They’ll know what you’re up to and what you’re out for.

Be carefree.
So who has an answer! My balls are KILLINGGGG 😂I made out with this so fit bird in the club. I am just a beginner I’m surprised she walked up to me. I’ve never been laid. So she kissed me I’m like I’m fuking lost help me 😱😱😱 Do you guys wanna help me? How do you pick up girls from a club? I don’t many friends. Or my friends don’t like picking up girls 😐 so... it’s fuked up! Help! What do you do when you’ve made out for like 5-10 minutes! “Let’s go home babey I’m so tired?!?” How do you get her home without blowing it?!? And how do you get her attention to make out with you in the first place HELP!
Maybe it's time for you to move on to a different club?

Bridge Club
Darby & Joan Club
Knitting Club
Ballroom Dancing Club
Crown Green Bowling Club

Quick Reply