The Student Room Group

Barclays Graduate, Video Interview!

Hi, after sieving through so many unhelpful threads I have decided to make one. I passed the first online business assessment and now have an online video interview with Barclays. What should I expect? (anyone here done it before?) I have never done a video interview in my life!
I had one the other day (the Business Insights Assessment Stage 2) but I am applying for an Operations role. My VI more consisted of a case study, and there was next to nothing that I could have done to prepare for it. I am sure, however, that the video interviews vary from role to role, and are designed to see how you would react in a situation that you may be in, for the stream that you have applied for.
Reply 2
Original post by ferrety_boy
I had one the other day (the Business Insights Assessment Stage 2) but I am applying for an Operations role. My VI more consisted of a case study, and there was next to nothing that I could have done to prepare for it. I am sure, however, that the video interviews vary from role to role, and are designed to see how you would react in a situation that you may be in, for the stream that you have applied for.

Hi,

How long did it take to hear back for the outcome of the online Interview/BI2?
Reply 3
Original post by stulfc
Hi,

How long did it take to hear back for the outcome of the online Interview/BI2?

??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending