Croucher02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can anyone help with my assignment its about comparing and contrasting both theories of psychodynamic and person centred and how they inform the counselling relationship please.
Advertisement
ShivannaStrange
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Croucher02)
Can anyone help with my assignment its about comparing and contrasting both theories of psychodynamic and person centred and how they inform the counselling relationship please.
In my essay, I started off with why I chose them (I chose CBT and psychodynamic). I then did a paragraph about Sigmund, then I explained about Sigmund Freud ‘s psychoanalytic theory of personality (the ego, superego and the ID). (I found pictures which explained it and I used that as a guide to write about it). Then I spoke about the psychosexual stages of development and the oedipus and electra complex.Then I did my conclusion and I spoke about Frued's ideas and what I agreed with and didn't agree with.

Then I did the similarities and differences, then which one I prefer and why.

I know this post is a year old (just after I typed all this, but hopefully it will help anyone else).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (95)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.17%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.94%

Watched Threads