The Student Room Group

Nestle Grad Scheme 2019 entry

Hi guys, I've applied for Nestle's 2019 Marketing Grad Scheme and wanted to reach out to see if there were any others on TSR who've applied for this or even any other Nestle grad scheme. I'm at the video interview stage atm! Any tips on this stage would be very much appreciated

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied for apprenticeship but my application is still on review
Original post by dingo13
Hi guys, I've applied for Nestle's 2019 Marketing Grad Scheme and wanted to reach out to see if there were any others on TSR who've applied for this or even any other Nestle grad scheme. I'm at the video interview stage atm! Any tips on this stage would be very much appreciated

You done the video interview yet?. I have just received an invite to complete it. I applied for Customer Development.
Reply 3
Original post by shmexystar
You done the video interview yet?. I have just received an invite to complete it. I applied for Customer Development.

Hi I am on the apprenticeship scheme applying and I have completed all and my application is on hold. May next stage is the video interview
Original post by hannahb01
Hi I am on the apprenticeship scheme applying and I have completed all and my application is on hold. May next stage is the video interview

Good luck !
Reply 5
Hi all, I have just completed the reasoning and numerical tests for Nestle Marketing Scheme. After how long did you hear you were through to the Video Interview?
Reply 6
Original post by HA7986
Hi all, I have just completed the reasoning and numerical tests for Nestle Marketing Scheme. After how long did you hear you were through to the Video Interview?

I’m still waiting I’ve been waiting for a month it’s on hold
Original post by HA7986

Took me a couple of weeks.
Reply 8
Original post by shmexystar
Took me a couple of weeks.

Mine is still on hold
Original post by hannahb01
Mine is still on hold

Most likely its different for each scheme. They probably wait until a certain quota of applicants apply and then send out invites for video interviews etc.
Hi,just in case anyone wants any help for customer development video interview, i did mine yesterday. the general gist of questions are about motivations for nestle, asking to do extra work with a deadline already, what good customer service is, customer demand.at the end you have 2 mins to say anything about yourself extra that you want them to know. 8 questions. 30 seconds prep, 2 to answer.
Reply 11
Has anyone been invited to the AC for nestle in gatwick next week? If so, how are people preparing?
Reply 12
Original post by Evie13
Has anyone been invited to the AC for nestle in gatwick next week? If so, how are people preparing?

No:frown: but congratulations. Which scheme have you applied for? I've gone for the 'Science Graduate' one.
Reply 13
Original post by Evie13

Hi I hope that everything went well with your AC. Could you please share about your AC? Thanks
Reply 14
Hi, I applied for the Customer Development Scheme and my application is still on Hold and I'm waiting for the video interview. The last I spoke to them was on the 3/01/19 and they said they are still reviewing the applications and will let me know until then my application will stay on hold. Did you recieve any feedback about the video interview and what level did you reach on the numerical test mine says 5 and there are 7 levels. Thanks
(Original post by aqsssaaa)Hi,just in case anyone wants any help for customer development video interview, i did mine yesterday. the general gist of questions are about motivations for nestle, asking to do extra work with a deadline already, what good customer service is, customer demand.at the end you have 2 mins to say anything about yourself extra that you want them to know. 8 questions. 30 seconds prep, 2 to answer.
I applied for the science one too and havent heard anything since the tests! X
Reply 16
Same, and I did my application in October...literally the longest wait!

(Original post by georgia2594)I applied for the science one too and havent heard anything since the tests! X
Reply 17
Hey, has anyone applied for the 2021 grad scheme for Nestle? Couldn't find a thread! Just wondering if anyone's got through to video interview, I've been on hold for agesss!!
Reply 18
Original post by immelia
Hey, has anyone applied for the 2021 grad scheme for Nestle? Couldn't find a thread! Just wondering if anyone's got through to video interview, I've been on hold for agesss!!

I applied! Still waiting to hear back also. Hopefully we'll hear back soon
Original post by immelia

Hi! I applied too, what did everyone get for the situational judgements strengths

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending