The Student Room Group

Guys, what would you think of this girl?

She is very nice, funny and smart. She is very hot - has a pretty face and a smoking body, i.e. small waist, big bum, hips & thick muscly thighs (trains a lot).
She's generally always happy and smiles/ laughs a lot.

She's in her mid 20s, has been through university education and has an OK-ish job but is also still finding her feet trying to decide what she really wants to do in life.

Would you consider dating her?
(edited 5 years ago)
You sound fine, don’t worry, I’m sure plenty of guys would date you.
If she has a good personality then yeah sure
Original post by squidgychops
She is very nice, funny and smart. She is very hot - has a pretty face and a smoking body, i.e. small waist, big bum, hips & thick muscly thighs (trains a lot).

She's in her mid 20s, has been through university education and has an OK-ish job but is also still finding her feet trying to decide what she really wants to do in life.

You really only gave us the positives and you probably sugar-coated a lot of it. Just because you find her funny, doesn't mean the next guy will. Those things are super subjective from person to person

You also gave literally no negatives to her, she definitely has some.

If I met someone that met this profile for me, then I would date her.
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
You really only gave us the positives and you probably sugar-coated a lot of it. Just because you find her funny, doesn't mean the next guy will. Those things are super subjective from person to person

You also gave literally no negatives to her, she definitely has some.

If I met someone that met this profile for me, then I would date her.

I would say her negatives are that she is perhaps a bit behind in life in terms of her career
omg u sound good now stop
I would say her negatives are that she is perhaps a bit behind in life in terms of her career

Is that all?... she's literally a walking perfection? Not lazy one bit, maybe doesn't like these types of movies or food.. prefers to stay inside rather than go out. Maybe shes forgetful or stubborn? Like, just the career thing?

It sounds like you are just trying to see if people care about the fact that she is a bit behind in her life which 90% won't care about trust me. :smile:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You sound fine, don’t worry, I’m sure plenty of guys would date you.

lol u have no chill
OP you didnt mention breast size so that means tiny boobs. tiny boobs and muscly legs on a woman is A NO.
Original post by gjd800
I'd think 'my god, what sad sack posts a thread like this?' and then ignore them for eternity.

but big legs and no boobs tho...would you?

Don’t even know what that means.

what? no chill...it means...you dont save people's dignity and expose them even when they tried to keep secret lol. you exposed op's undercover rate me thread.
Oh please. Everyone and their mum knows that when you make a thread “asking for a friend” or whatever that it’s actually about you :lol:

the fact that she called herself "hot" though...
At least she’s got body confidence!

It's quite obvious this is just you describing yourself in order to try and get attention. And in response to that, people probably don't think the same about you as you think about yourself.
Bump
Reply 14
Stop trying to get attention talking about yourself, you seem very egotistical so probably no
Reply 15
Sounds good, doesn't work.
bump
bump

Please don't spam with bumps when your post has had plenty of replies! Even if you don't like the replies, you've still had replies so there's no need to bump :smile:

Try having some confidence in yourself so you don't feel the need to get reassurance from strangers online. I'm sure you're perfectly fine how you are and plenty of people would want to have a relationship with you. But describing yourself in an only positive light based on how you view yourself to total strangers online isn't the way to make yourself feel better.

Does she have any interests or hobbies? "Travel, drinking wine, dogs, gym and spending time with friends/family" don't count because that is literally the sole extent of the personality of 98% of girls on dating sites.

Incidentally, someone who trains at the gym a lot and needs to ask (or have their friend ask on their behalf) strangers whether they're attractive? Sounds like there are some serious self-esteem issues, which in my experience closely correlates to 'high maintenance' neediness. **** getting involved with that again.
Sounds pretty dateable to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending