Turn on thread page Beta

whats the smartest joke or riddle you've ever heard? watch

ReputationRep:
    tell me the answers too lol

ReputationRep:
    The moon and stars weren't out.:moon: The streetlights were broken again. The houses were dark. A car that had no headlights on drove down the road, but a woman without any source of light crossed it in front of the car. How did the driver still see her? :iiam:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's broad daylight! :ms:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Game.player.6)
    The moon and stars weren't out.:moon: The streetlights were broken again. The houses were dark. A car that had no headlights on drove down the road, but a woman without any source of light crossed it in front of the car. How did the driver still see her? :iiam:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You said the stars weren't out but the sun is a star...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Game.player.6)

Spoiler:
    Show

I thought this was gonna be a racist joke till I clicked the spoiler

anyone else?
    nah, probably just me....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    You said the stars weren't out but the sun is a star...
    dont foil my riddles! :mad:
    And anyway, if the moon isnt out during the night there are clouds in front of it. So lets just assume this is also the case with the sun (so there)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I thought this was gonna be a racist joke till I clicked the spoiler

anyone else?
    nah, probably just me....
    Hahaha we live in Africa and the people actually love it when we make jokes like that. They think its extremely funny when my dad says he can only see their white teeth :afraid::facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    tell me the answers too lol
    I saw this on a sign. Alcohol isn't a problem it's a solution. If you remember your chemistry you'll get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    I saw this on a sign. Alachol is'nt a problem it's a sloution. If you remember your chemestry you'll get it.
    Hahaha :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I saw this on a sign. Alachol is'nt a problem it's a sloution. If you remember your chemestry you'll get it.
    You might remember your chemistry, but you've clearly forgotten your English lessons :flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    You might remember your chemistry, but you've clearly forgotten your English lessons :flute:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    isn't happy

ReputationRep:
    My best dad joke- What would Gordon Ramsey say as a dinosaur?

Answer- It’s f*cking ROAR!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Richard Dawkins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveAbalawongai)
    What do you tell a women with two black eyes?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nothing, you already told her twice.
    why don't I get this
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    isn't happy
    As if that was the biggest problem with your post :rofl:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    To understand what recursion is, you must first understand recursion.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether this counts as either, but I adore it. I've had to find a version online as I cannot recite it word for word myself.

A man’s car broke down as he was driving past a beautiful old monastery. He walked up the drive and knocked on the front door. A monk answered, listened to the man’s story and graciously invited him to spend the night.

The monks fed him and led him to a tiny chamber in which to sleep. The man slept serenely until he was awakened by a strange and beautiful sound. The next morning, as the monks were repairing his car, he asked about the sound that had woke him. “We’re sorry,” the monks said. “We can’t tell you about the sound. You’re not a monk.”

Disappointed, the man went on his way and pondered the source of the alluring sound for several years. One day he again stopped at the monastery and explained to the monks that he had so enjoyed his previous stay. So he wondered if he might be permitted to spend another night under their peaceful roof. Late that night, he again heard the strange, beautiful sound. The following morning he begged the monks to explain the sound but the monks gave him the same answer as before. “We’re sorry. We can’t tell you about the sound. You’re not a monk.”

By now the man’s curiosity had turned to obsession. He decided to give up everything to become a monk, for that was the only way he could learn about the sound. He informed the monks of his decision and began the long and arduous task of becoming one of them. Seventeen long years later, the man was finally established as a true member of the order. When the celebration ended, he humbly went to the leader of the order and asked to be told the source of the sound.

Silently, the old monk led the new monk to a huge wooden door. He opened the door with a golden key.

The door swung open to reveal a second door, this one of silver, then a third of gold and so on. Until they had passed through twelve doors, each more magnificent than the last. The new monk’s face was awash with tears of joy as he finally beheld the wondrous source of the beautiful and mysterious sound he had heard so many years before.

But I can’t tell you what it was. Because you’re not a monk.

ReputationRep:
    What did one cell say to his sister cell that stepped on his toes.

Mitosis

ecolier u study those medical things right? Laugh.

ReputationRep:
    What does the 'B' in Benoit B. Mandelbrot stand for?
    Benoit B. Mandelbrot
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JamieK03)
    What did one cell say to his sister cell that stepped on his toes.

Mitosis

ecolier u study those medical things right? Laugh.
    :adore: :congrats: :clap2:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.