The Student Room Group

Guys, Would You Rather Date Girl A Or Girl B?

Both girls are around 5”3 and have petite figures.

Girl A:

-brunette
-girly, “high maintenance,” prissy, perfect blow dried hair, wears lots of expensive clothing and slutty short skirts etc.
-“pretty” face like taylor hill
-*****y ambitious alpha female personality, stuck up/spoiled, though sweet on the outside sometimes
-demanding/high maintenance
-studies finance
-does ballet, sings, writes poetry

Girl B:

-blonde
-doesn’t wear any make up
-sexy but low maintenance “tomboy” style, usually wears a ponytail, wears a lot of flannels, tank tops, boyfriend jeans or short shorts and trainers
-“interesting” face like natalie dormer, often called cute
-studies chemistry, nerdy, smart
-laid back, “chill”, tomboyish sexually liberated personality (she’s Swedish)
-pole dances (as a HOBBY, for fitness)/goes cycling and plays football in spare time

Scroll to see replies

B, very, very easily. Demading/high maintenance girls are a pain in the ass.
Reply 2
Original post by Krisis
B, very, very easily. Demading/high maintenance girls are a pain in the ass.

A is a bit prudish too forgot to say
Neither because I'm straight

Also why does this sound like girl B is you and girl A is another girl who is currently dating the guy you have a crush on, so you think it'll make yourself feel better to describe her in a bad light and you in a good light meaning people will choose you to date instead?
Reply 4
Original post by DrawTheLine
Neither because I'm straight

Also why does this sound like girl B is you and girl A is another girl who is currently dating the guy you have a crush on, so you think it'll make yourself feel better to describe her in a bad light and you in a good light meaning people will choose you to date instead?

Why answer then haha :P How do you know girl B didn't use to date the guy?
Original post by Anonymous
Why answer then haha :P How do you know girl B didn't use to date the guy?

I answered because I can

That's also a possibility. Maybe girl B dated him first but the guy decided be wanted to be with girl A, so now girl B is bitter and wants to put down girl A to try and attempt to boost her self esteem by knowing that random strangers on the internet want to date her based on a very biased description
Reply 6
I answered because I can

That's also a possibility. Maybe girl B dated him first but the guy decided be wanted to be with girl A, so now girl B is bitter and wants to put down girl A to try and attempt to boost her self esteem by knowing that random strangers on the internet want to date her based on a very biased description

You seem upset :rofl:
You seem upset :rofl:

No, quite the opposite. I'm amused at this post. I'm also slightly saddened that the OP feels the need to put another person down like this to try and cheer herself up. There's much nicer ways to be happy in life.
Reply 8
No, quite the opposite.

If you say so :teehee:
Seems like the OP didn't get the response they were looking for with @DrawTheLine ... just for this post, girl A :h:
Original post by Guarddyyy
Seems like the OP didn't get the response they were looking for with @DrawTheLine ... just for this post, girl A :h:

Lol I wasnt looking for particular response. also she's a girl I'm sure very pretty but I dont swing that way hehe. why A tho?
Lol I wasnt looking for particular response. also she's a girl I'm sure very pretty but I dont swing that way hehe. why A tho?

Ha, sure you're perfectly fine with people choosing girl A...

I'm only messing with you. I would choose girl B because I like natural over fake ****.
Ha, sure you're perfectly fine with people choosing girl A...

Jesus Christ, chill, its a Monday morning and sunny outside :rofl:
Both girls are around 5”3 and have petite figures.

Girl A:

-brunette
-girly, “high maintenance,” prissy, perfect blow dried hair, wears lots of expensive clothing and slutty short skirts etc.
-“pretty” face like taylor hill
-*****y ambitious alpha female personality, stuck up/spoiled, though sweet on the outside sometimes
-demanding/high maintenance
-studies finance
-does ballet, sings, writes poetry

Girl B:

-blonde
-doesn’t wear any make up
-sexy but low maintenance “tomboy” style, usually wears a ponytail, wears a lot of flannels, tank tops, boyfriend jeans or short shorts and trainers
-“interesting” face like natalie dormer, often called cute
-studies chemistry, nerdy, smart
-laid back, “chill”, tomboyish sexually liberated personality (she’s Swedish)
-pole dances (as a HOBBY, for fitness)/goes cycling and plays football in spare time

lol... the anonymous thread starter is girl B, and OP? you forgot to add jealous and lowkey insecure to your attributes, but hey you're human everyone goes through this stuff
So you're blond and just so turn out to be swedish? right.... and roses have red petals thought as much

I'm guessing this debate is over some guy you both like and you're friends with this girl A but don't like her attitude sometimes?( hence why you go out of your way to describe her as sweet on the outside?) and why diss the girl A for wearing "slutty short skirts" when you as you describe yourself are "sexually liberated" that's code for, i sleep with guys whenever i feel like it and don't care. tsk tsk....if you didn't care you wouldn't call another girl slutty
]Get over it, life's too short to secretly diss someone online yeah? If you really feel as though you have feeling for the guy i'm assuming is causing all of this understand that those feelings will fade and die off. its life.
My gahd, i rate girls who wear flannels, that's some serious fashion sense right there, and you play football? Damn... Chemistry? I'm so close to going on one knee....
Original post by Oruese
lol... the anonymous thread starter is girl B, and OP? you forgot to add jealous and lowkey insecure to your attributes, but hey you're human everyone goes through this stuff
So you're blond and just so turn out to be swedish? right.... and roses have red petals thought as much

I'm guessing this debate is over some guy you both like and you're friends with this girl A but don't like her attitude sometimes?( hence why you go out of your way to describe her as sweet on the outside?) and why diss the girl A for wearing "slutty short skirts" when you as you describe yourself are "sexually liberated" that's code for, i sleep with guys whenever i feel like it and don't care. tsk tsk....if you didn't care you wouldn't call another girl slutty
]Get over it, life's too short to secretly diss someone online yeah? If you really feel as though you have feeling for the guy i'm assuming is causing all of this understand that those feelings will fade and die off. its life.
My gahd, i rate girls who wear flannels, that's some serious fashion sense right there, and you play football? Damn... Chemistry? I'm so close to going on one knee....

Well said!
Original post by Oruese

lol who do you really prefer and why?
lol who do you really prefer and why?

neither...as of yet, i've only heard one side of the two gyals narrated by you, who is one of the two girls. That spells bias

I just don't date girls because they're attractive, that's jumping the gun. I want to know them personally and form my opinion, then chase.
that being said i'll admit from the description i'm more attracted to you, blondy (though that pole dancing stuff is hella rachet, like wyd? O_o)
Original post by Oruese
neither...as of yet, i've only heard one side of the two gyals narrated by you, who is one of the two girls. That spells bias

I just don't date girls because they're attractive, that's jumping the gun. I want to know them personally and form my opinion, then chase.
that being said i'll admit from the description i'm more attracted to you, blondy (though that pole dancing stuff is hella rachet, like wyd? O_o)

Pole dancing is a decent way to get in shape.. it's not in a club for money haha, its a workout. my uni has a society for it. its more sexy than ballet surely? lol do you prefer girl b just bc shes blonde though? and not girl a for being high maintenance?
Pole dancing is a decent way to get in shape.. it's not in a club for money haha, its a workout. my uni has a society for it. its more sexy than ballet surely? lol do you prefer girl b just bc shes blonde though? and not girl a for being high maintenance?

Girl B seems to be more of my style. Relatable, smart among other things. Girl A sounds good but I don’t really like those qualities.

Quick Reply

Latest