I fail my LPC elective stage2 course what willl do Watch

anthoniaezeocha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I fail 1 of my LPC elective stage2 and confuse what to do can Someone help me for what l will do
J-SP
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Speak to your LPC provider and student support services ASAP
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by anthoniaezeocha)
I fail 1 of my LPC elective stage2 and confuse
Imagine our surprise.
Waldopierse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have failed three of my module on the LPC due to personal family problems. I have intermitted a year and will be retaking.Could someone advise the best thing to do next. Should I just restart the whole LPC and try harder to get a commendation to secure a TC? Will that bypass my grade being capped to a pass mark by starting the course afresh again? How do firms look at someone who has a ABB, 2:2, and a pass in LPC - I have a LLM and doing the Msc in business law too but doubt that will help much. Any advise would help.Thanks
J-SP
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Waldopierse)
I have failed three of my module on the LPC due to personal family problems. I have intermitted a year and will be retaking.Could someone advise the best thing to do next. Should I just restart the whole LPC and try harder to get a commendation to secure a TC? Will that bypass my grade being capped to a pass mark by starting the course afresh again? How do firms look at someone who has a ABB, 2:2, and a pass in LPC - I have a LLM and doing the Msc in business law too but doubt that will help much. Any advise would help.Thanks
The combination of a 2.2 and a pass in the LPC is going to be a barrier to many law firms. Some firms dealing with the grimmer side of law/clients will look past it though for someone who is determined/motivated and got the right resilience and personal characteristics.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by J-SP; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.47%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (89)
10.02%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.67%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (129)
14.53%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.57%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.74%

Watched Threads