The Student Room Group

4 Women- Different ethnicities / WHO DO YOU PREFER?

This is a question that doesn’t require much discussion, merely based on individual preferences.

There are 4 women.
-White European
-Black Carribean or African
-Asian
-Hispanic Latino

They are the completely the same in terms of personality and will obviously have different facial features. Same career, body shape etc. The only difference is their culture.

Who do you prefer to date? Or do you have 0 preference?

Just curious if there’s a stigma behind different ethnicities which stop you from picking them.

Females can answer this too, just switch the gender if you like.
Pick one and the other three will all shout racism. But because it's ok to be racist to white people, everyone will just pick the other three equally
Reply 2
White and Asian -assuming east Asia. I found Hispanic females to be really noisy :biggrin: I do not find black women attractive, I don't know why I just don't nor I care about any "cultures" out of EU/US... :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by hello_shawn
Pick one and the other three will all shout racism. But because it's ok to be racist to white people, everyone will just pick the other three equally

I made it quite clear that its not a question to discuss as its individual preference. No one has the right to scream racist at preferences unless theres an extreme generalisation/stigma behind it.
Reply 4
Original post by BFG9000
White and Asian -assuming east Asia. I found Hispanic females to be really noisy :biggrin: I do not find black women attractive, I don't know why I just don't nor I care about any "cultures" out of EU/US... :biggrin:

Thanks for le answer :biggrin:
Hard to say without pictures tbh. I know some really attractive people and some very unattractive people across all races.
Black Caribbean or African definitely. No idea why, but I just find them really attractive
This seems to be a nonsensical question - people generally tend to be attracted to people of their own ethnicity. Infact, it seems you have answered your question in the first line of your post; it is merely down to personal preference. I am having trouble understanding the basis for this thread. If you wanted to collect data to produce statistics, you would need to to take various factors into considersation, mainly the ethnicity of the person anwering the question. Just seems like a pointless thread to me.
i guess antartica gals didn't make the cut

darn shame :/
0 preference
Original post by Archnemesis
This seems to be a nonsensical question - people generally tend to be attracted to people of their own ethnicity. Infact, it seems you have answered your question in the first line of your post; it is merely down to personal preference. I am having trouble understanding the basis for this thread. If you wanted to collect data to produce statistics, you would need to to take various factors into considersation, mainly the ethnicity of the person anwering the question. Just seems like a pointless thread to me.

Is it a crime to be curious of what the people of TSR prefer? Lol.
Original post by Ray_Shadows

Haha sorry!! Would’ve been a massive post if I included other ethnicities.
no
Original post by Ray_Shadows

in all seriousness...i wonder what race the natives of antarctica are
Hispanic
White
i..dont think i know any hispanics :hmmmm:
Any.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending