History GCSE

Watch this thread
HeartbreakGirl
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anyone know what topics you study in History GCSE? If so I would be very grateful
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
What's your exam board?
Bluepanda1234
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
It depends on your exam board and which topics your school chooses to do but I am doing Weimar and Nazi Germany, Crime and punishment, Elizabethan England and the Cold War.
HeartbreakGirl
Rep:
(Original post by Obolinda)
What's your exam board?
My exam board is AQA
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HeartbreakGirl)
My exam board is AQA
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/hist...on-at-a-glance

This link should help. Ask your teachers as there's specific options out of the available topics.
amrooo
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
does any one have a websites for history gcse9-1 AQA
HeartbreakGirl
Rep:
(Original post by Obolinda)
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/hist...on-at-a-glance

This link should help. Ask your teachers as there's specific options out of the available topics.
Thank you so much
amrooo
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Thank you, but i need websites which i can take notes from
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (94)
68.12%
No (29)
21.01%
I didn't use it to prepare (15)
10.87%

Watched Threads