nostalgic: ❅ winter wellness ❅

Watch
nostxlgic
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(I am aware that I spelt my username wrong in the title ^^)

happy winter everyone! :snowm:
so firstly, I hope I have posted this in the right place and I've done this right, otherwise that's embarrassing. I was thinking for this blog, I would do:

november - skincare, haircare, selfcare, (+ maybe a bit of fashion!)
december - recipes, drinks, diy christmas decorations
january - ideas for resolutions, tracking my own resolutions progress
february - exercises, yoga, health and fitness

I will probably be posting skincare tips, recipes, exercise etc on this main post to keep everything in one place and to make it much easier to view things for you guys! but for other things such as my resolutions progress, I will most likely make another post about it below.

november

6th november 2018

witch hazel

witch hazel is a flowering shrub originating from north america and asia and is used in many acne-fighting serums. some witch hazel ointments are made from the leaves, bark and twigs of the plant whereas others use just the plant itself. it is used in many acne and blemish lotions, gels and wipes such as the brand 'witch' which I personally use and recommend. witch hazel is used to treat puffy eyes, reduce inflammation, clear acne, help bug bites, help rashes, reduce haemorrhoids and help oily skin. it acts as an astringent, meaning it contracts to skin to close pores and reduce oil, and it is also anti-bacterial which makes it an effective cleanser. below is a picture of what the actual plant looks like.

credits
Last edited by nostxlgic; 1 year ago
midiwombatz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nostxlgic)
(I am aware that I spelt my username wrong in the title ^^)

happy winter everyone! :snowm:
so firstly, I hope I have posted this in the right place and I've done this right, otherwise that's embarrassing. I was thinking for this blog, I would do:

november - skincare, haircare, selfcare, (+ maybe a bit of fashion!)
december - recipes, drinks, diy christmas decorations
january - ideas for resolutions, tracking my own resolutions progress
february - exercises, yoga, health and fitness

I will probably be posting skincare tips, recipes, exercise etc on this main post to keep everything in one place and to make it much easier to view things for you guys! but for other things such as my resolutions progress, I will most likely make another post about it below.

november
this is a work in progress, check up tomorrow!
This sounds like soo much fun. Do you do yoga already or is it a resolution to start?
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
good luck!! :rave:
subbing!! :thumbsup:
nostxlgic
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by midiwombatz)
This sounds like soo much fun. Do you do yoga already or is it a resolution to start?
I used to do it quite frequenly, but now I only do it once every month or something like that. I'm hoping I can do it at least 3 times a week, if not more, to help me get back into it ❤︎

(Original post by nyxnko_)
good luck!! :rave:
subbing!! :thumbsup:
thank you so much ❤︎
afry8714
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
<a href=
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
60.95%
No (66)
39.05%

Watched Threads