Nottingham vs Exeter Watch

SamDexter
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi,
I am currently completing my UCAS applications and have confirmed 4 unis, however, I am struggling to decide between Nottingham University and Exeter University for politics and international relations. Which of the two is the most competitive, what are your opinions on the two and which is more highly regarded for politics and international relations?
Thanks.
01111magic
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I haven't applied yet but will as I'm looking at studying modern languages at Exeter, I think that Exeter is higher rated though and one of the top Russell Group Uni's. I think it is harder to get into Exeter University though I think last year Exeter had over 40,000 applications for 5,000 places. Where else are looking at applying?
Teamsesh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
haha we are in the exact same boat. same subject and same unis (im also choosing between ucl but for politics, sociology and east european studies)
im leaning towards exeter though
thatcooldude2.0
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I currently study at Exeter (but a different subject) and can tell you that it's a great place! (Especially if you're into sport)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Exeter Spring Postgraduate Open Day - Streatham Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Mar '19
  • University of Exeter
    Cornwall Spring Postgraduate Open Day - The Exchange, Penryn Campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 16 Mar '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads