University of Southampton Accommodation - what do I need? Watch

FateSpoiled
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have a deferred entry place for a 2019 start at Southampton Uni, and whilst there is still almost a year before I start, my family and I want to start preparing early - such as with Christmas coming, they would like to help me get together the stuff I need as Christmas presents.

I'm hoping to do self catered, which leads me onto asking you guys what I need to ensure I have and what will already be supplied. Most importantly is bedroom and kitchen - will there be cutlery and cooking supplies? What electronics will and won't be available?

Your help is much appreciated!
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by FateSpoiled)
I have a deferred entry place for a 2019 start at Southampton Uni, and whilst there is still almost a year before I start, my family and I want to start preparing early - such as with Christmas coming, they would like to help me get together the stuff I need as Christmas presents.

I'm hoping to do self catered, which leads me onto asking you guys what I need to ensure I have and what will already be supplied. Most importantly is bedroom and kitchen - will there be cutlery and cooking supplies? What electronics will and won't be available?

Your help is much appreciated!
:hi:
You're a keen bean :lol:

You can find a really useful list on their website here
Otherwise a good list = https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...sity-checklist
Carlos_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A fellow deferrer! What course did you apply to?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (389)
79.88%
Leave (98)
20.12%

Watched Threads