Should I just totally cut ties with her?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone,

I come to you because I would like some advice regarding my current situation.

I broke up with my girlfriend few weeks ago because we were fighting a lot and she never left me alone after work, always harassing me about very petty things (where I have been, what I have done the day before etc.).

Since we broke up she got in touch with one of my ex-girlfriend (she tried to get in touch with all my ex-girlfriends) and has said horrible things to her about me. She also hacked my phone and spied on my conversation.

However, I still have feelings for her and she always tries to get back to me.

Based on what I have said, do you think she has really crossed a line? What should I do?

Sorry for the potential lack of context, I tried to explain as much as I could and thank you for your time!

Regards,
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone,

I come to you because I would like some advice regarding my current situation.

I broke up with my girlfriend few weeks ago because we were fighting a lot and she never left me alone after work, always harassing me about very petty things (where I have been, what I have done the day before etc.).

Since we broke up she got in touch with one of my ex-girlfriend (she tried to get in touch with all my ex-girlfriends) and has said horrible things to her about me. She also hacked my phone and spied on my conversation.

However, I still have feelings for her and she always tries to get back to me.

Based on what I have said, do you think she has really crossed a line? What should I do?

Sorry for the potential lack of context, I tried to explain as much as I could and thank you for your time!

Regards,
How old are you both and how long were you together?

NO I wouldnt get back together.

1. You seem incompatible anyway. Fighting , arguing and nagging doesnt sound like a great relationship.
2. She has invaded your privacy by hacking your phone although its not clear how or what was done.
3. Assuming these are lies then she has attempted to cause trouble, which is a very aggressive move, especially if the claims were untrue.

I wouldnt want to be with someone like that and I wouldnt trust them.

Move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (429)
56.75%
I don't have everything I need (327)
43.25%

Watched Threads