Offer my dudes
offer!!!!
Offer!!
Reply 266
Offer! Look forward to meeting you guys in September! :smile:
Reply 267
Congrats to everyoneeee, I got an offer too!!! 😄
Reply 268
congrats to everyone who got offers. such a relief. Also wishing good luck to everyone else who are waiting or didn't get offer
Reply 269
I got an offer too! 🎉 congratulations to everyone, and I have my fingers crossed for those still to hear
Offerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rofl3:

Congratulations to those with good news!
To those still waiting - I know it's rough but please please hang in there
For those that didn't get in . . do not give up! This is not a reflection on you or your potential to be a doctor
(edited 5 years ago)
Got an offer too folks - elated doesn’t even cut it. Well done to all who got offers too!
Congrats everybody 😎
Double joy for myself as I was gonna re do the gamsat Saturday 😂
Congratulations to you too!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaah what a relief! I am happy for you, no one should have to resit that exam unnecessarily
Original post by SNíChallanáin
Congrats everybody 😎
Double joy for myself as I was gonna re do the gamsat Saturday 😂
Offer! So well done to everyone else who got offers today.
Literally on cloud nine!! I got a first round offer to GEM in Ireland (€60,000 fees) last year but was rejected for a student loan based on socio economic status so the pressure of watching every penny I spend is also off 😎
So excited by the range of experience of those who were offered a place ... the amount we are going to learn from eachother 😁
Original post by youngpalmtree
Congratulations to you too!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaah what a relief! I am happy for you, no one should have to resit that exam unnecessarily
I was going to (very reluctantly) send off a late application to Irish unis if I didn't get in to St Andrews or Notts
Glad I don't have to, Ireland's fees are incredibly unjust

Also learning from a diverse range of people is what makes me really excited about this too!!!!! eeeeeeee
Original post by SNíChallanáin
Literally on cloud nine!! I got a first round offer to GEM in Ireland (€60,000 fees) last year but was rejected for a student loan based on socio economic status so the pressure of watching every penny I spend is also off 😎
So excited by the range of experience of those who were offered a place ... the amount we are going to learn from eachother 😁
Offer holder too
Hi guys,
I have an interview with ScotGEM in January. I was wondering how you guys are finding first year so far, and whether you are enjoying it?
Thanks in advance!

Latest

Trending

Trending