Atkins Situational Judgement Test

Watch
dantsai
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have failed Atkins' Situational Judgement Test several times now! It is really frustrating as I felt like I have chosen the best answers and yet they are wrong. What's more frustrating is that there is no feedback on the STJs so I dont know what I have done incorrectly.

Does anyone have any tips or answers to these questions? It'd be great if anyone can shed light on how to answer these questions! I'd happily pay if there is proven correct answers.
gmcoote
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dantsai)
I have failed Atkins' Situational Judgement Test several times now! It is really frustrating as I felt like I have chosen the best answers and yet they are wrong. What's more frustrating is that there is no feedback on the STJs so I dont know what I have done incorrectly.

Does anyone have any tips or answers to these questions? It'd be great if anyone can shed light on how to answer these questions! I'd happily pay if there is proven correct answers.
Can I ask whether you completed many practice tests before and how Atkins compared to these?
Also how many questions / how is it laid out? Do you have to select only the most and least likely or do you have to rank the answers?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.93%
I'm not sure (16)
3.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (148)
33.48%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.58%
I'm not a current university student (205)
46.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed