The Student Room Group

Someone likes me but I don't what to do

Basically my mate at my old college introduced me to a boy from a different course who is 19 and older than me called T , I'm 17 and a girl . Age isn't a issue its the fact that he likes me and I don't and I feel very stressed we only just met and texted for a day and yet he likes me and I don't want to upset his feelings and even worse he doesn't know that I know that he likes me as my friend I told me seperately on Facebook . I only see him as a friend though I really want to pop the question "so and so said you fancied me is that true " but then he'll be embarrassed and try to deny it . Next week I'm going back to a new training course where I'm going to meet new boys and there's some other fit boys on my friends Facebook who look more like my type ( roadman with stone island jackets ) rather than this poor guy who is a book nerd and studies science . He also isn't that good looking we are only friends because of I linking us and because we like the same Xbox game . I prefer meeting people in real life then texting rather than just on text as I don't feel comfortable . I'm so stressed he hasn't replied to my message he's bleakly a quick replies I don't know what to do earlier on this afternoon some other guy who was equally as bun asked me out to dinner and k blocked him I hate all these boys liking me . The ones I like never like me back . My head is killing me i swear down boys are so hard nowadays
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Basically my mate at my old college introduced me to a boy from a different course who is 19 and older than me called T , I'm 17 and a girl . Age isn't a issue its the fact that he likes me and I don't and I feel very stressed we only just met and texted for a day and yet he likes me and I don't want to upset his feelings and even worse he doesn't know that I know that he likes me as my friend I told me seperately on Facebook . I only see him as a friend though I really want to pop the question "so and so said you fancied me is that true " but then he'll be embarrassed and try to deny it . Next week I'm going back to a new training course where I'm going to meet new boys and there's some other fit boys on my friends Facebook who look more like my type ( roadman with stone island jackets ) rather than this poor guy who is a book nerd and studies science . He also isn't that good looking we are only friends because of I linking us and because we like the same Xbox game . I prefer meeting people in real life then texting rather than just on text as I don't feel comfortable . I'm so stressed he hasn't replied to my message he's bleakly a quick replies I don't know what to do earlier on this afternoon some other guy who was equally as bun asked me out to dinner and k blocked him I hate all these boys liking me . The ones I like never like me back . My head is killing me i swear down boys are so hard nowadays

“Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.” - Bill Gates

Just don't say anything until he says something.

Also, how do you know that he likes you?
Original post by Anonymous

Lol you're a *******.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending