Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need some tips that will help me to stay concentrated. I’m in year 11 and I’ve sort of started to revise but all I do is scroll through insta or watch YouTube. I get distracted way to easily. So, got some tips, let me know . ❤️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    do x minutes of revision then y minutes of other stuff and keep repeating

ReputationRep:
    watch study with me's while making revision resources, feels like you are not alone revising and makes you feel guilty!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the advice!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you but what exactly do I watch it on? @maisiex10x

ReputationRep:
    If you have any subjects you enjoy, try and start by revising them. When you're revising something you enjoy its easier to stay focused. Afterwards, you will be in the right frame of mind to do other subjects - works for me, anyway.

Stay hydrated too!!!! If you have a laptop or something, use your resources in there and stay as far from your phone as possible. Knowing that insta n stuff are all available right there makes it harder to stay away from them ALSO remember to organise your time we'll!!! Typically aim for like... 45 minute revision, 15 minute break. If you need some good resources, I highly recommend Seneca Learning. It gives you the information and quizzes you in-between! It's not efficient by itself, but along with flashcards and note making you can retain the information alot better with it. Good luck for your mocks and exams! Let's hope we get through this lmao

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.