The Student Room Group

How much drink do you take to a BYOB party?

So basically I have never been to a BYOB party and I am wondering how much do people normally take as in a can? a 150ml bottle? 1l bottle? more than one can? a pack of cans?
Reply 1
A 24 pack crate and a bottle of scotch.
You’re expected to take what you want to drink. So if that’s six cans take six. Two bottles, take two bottles
There’s always someone who doesn’t take anything and pinches everyone else’s so take a couple of spares. But generally it’s the amount you want to consume. That’s how we do it anyway
I'd usually take a bottle of wine for myself.
I usually take 1 litre of water in my ''special jug'' I bought from Halfords
Reply 5
Some vodka in a water bottle plus a bottle of mixer
Or a bottle of prosecco in an Evian bottle because I can 😂
Reply 6
Or gin because gin is good
I'm going through a phase at Uni atm where I'm "that guy" who comes dressed in a three piece and drinks wine all night!

Usually 2 bottles of ASDAs finest and a couple cans of cider will get me gazebo'd. :biggrin:
i take things literally so if someone says bring your own bottle then i bring my own bottle. lol.
Reply 9
I don't like to drink for various reasons, so usually I just take a bottle of water.
Reply 10
I mix my own drinks and just go in with a bottle.
At house parties I used to just buy a 2L bottle of coke and a 75cl bottle of vodka, tip out 75cl of coke and top that 75cl back up with the vodka. Then take that bottle to the party and that's my booze for the night, plus whatever unopened drinks I find on kitchen counters or in fridges that some mug has foolishly left unattended.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending