How do i ace the kpmg 360 apprenticeship assessment centre? Watch

jenny12345678910
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi guys, so I am really pleased to be invited to the assessment centre day and I was just wondering how i could completely ace the experience and appear good enough to be offered a place.I would be highly appreciative of any must do tips and advice. Thanks in advance xx .
Shanguus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Id start by researching, what the day entails, KPMG behavioural competencies then practice linking scenarios to the capabilities as this is what they grade you on, and look over interview etiquette and how to write a report.

I've Applied for the Bristol office - I've had a week work experience there
So any questions feel free to ask
jenny12345678910
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
thnx hun i appreciate the advice x
Fatcoin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Be able to articulate strongly why you want to apply to the scheme in question and why KPMG over anywhere else. Know KPMG values and be prepared to be able to recite them. Be prepared to speak about things you have done outside of school and relate back to the values.

If you're in a group task do not speak over others or dismiss what they are saying but conversely do not sit back and let everyone else do it for you.

Obviously turn up dressed to impress and remember from the second you walk in the door you are under scrutiny even when you think you are 'safe'. So don't sit on your phone or mouth off in the waiting room.
jenny12345678910
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
thank you so much Fatcoin for the awesome advice i really appreciate it .
Q and A
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
HI,
I have got an assessment centre.upcoming this week. if you could give me more of a detailed insight on the day and what task I will be doing in order to be prepared and ace the assement centre as I desperately want an offer for the 360 apprenticeship. Also. what will I be doing in the written assessment and what question were asked in the interview and what specific research do I have to do.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%