CTA-ATT
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ANyone studying towards the CBE exams for ATT-CTA. I was wondering if we could discuss and study together... Anyone up for it?
Alarae
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Unfortunately I have passed my CBEs so I cannot help you as a study buddy, but I can wish you luck! I sat my last CTA exam last week so if things go my way, I will be qualified in January.For the CBEs, I found that quite a few of the questions in my exam were exact copies of those found in the Law/Ethics books. If you run through those, you should be okay.Admittedly I did not diligently study Ethics and Law as I found it so dry... Did a last minute cram and got through 1st time for both and on the same day. I did do classroom courses with Tolley though, which helped immensely.
CTA-ATT
Rep:
?
Hey Thanks alot. By the way should i go for all four exams at one attempt or should i take it slow and steady. thanks again for mentioning tolley as I was confused what tuition provider I should go for.
Anne SB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am and would love to study or occasionally chat about any difficulties. I’m currently working through law but can’t seem to find any study papers other than tests in the book and the one online.
Last edited by Anne SB; 1 year ago
CTA-ATT
Rep:
?
Great. so when do we get started
Anne SB
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CTA-ATT)
Great. so when do we get started
Happy to have a weekly catch up to share any queries or thoughts. Just drop me a PM and we can organise and bring in anyone else who may be interested. Regards Anne
LucianaB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dear AnneI just found this webpage and was wondering if you could share something with me.i signed up for ATT and just a bit confused about the Classroom courses and as you mentioned you done it... Lets say Paper 1 .. course starts in Feb section a 3 days, section b 2 days and revision another 4 days.. Tolley is charging some £1600 for it. I understood i will only get the books on the first day. Do they really cover the material in 9 days all together? I know we have to be a lot disciplined but still, i am confused.Are you happy to give your views?Thanks a milLuciana
GeorgiaCh
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi Luciana, have you started your course by any chance? I'm on a online Kaplan ATT module and I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same as me? Thanks
LucianaB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by GeorgiaCh)
Hi Luciana, have you started your course by any chance? I'm on a online Kaplan ATT module and I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same as me? Thanks
Hi Georgia
I have started on Monday, today was my second evening. Doing with BPP live online Paper 1.
Tutor is super nice, with only 2 evenings the homework is to revise from Ch1 to 15 :O
Which paper are u doing? I think i missed Kaplan dates so I only had BPP to go to.. when did you start?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (415)
67.37%
No (201)
32.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed