The Student Room Group

Is gcse statistics easy?

Hi. I am currently in the start of year 11 and I have 5 GCSEs. I need 1 more to get into the college I want and I was thinking of choosing statistics as a gcse to do in 7 months. If anyone does it please tell me how hard it is and do you think it is attainable in 7 months. Cheers
I’ve finished my GCSE maths in Year 10 and now I’m doing Addition Mathematics and Statistics in Year 11. I’m finding additional maths easy but statistics actually time-consuming. I don’t think it’s hard but it’s just alot to learn in a year, so not to mention 7 months. I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re not interested in statistics or maths.
Reply 2
Original post by SwissChocolate
Hi. I am currently in the start of year 11 and I have 5 GCSEs. I need 1 more to get into the college I want and I was thinking of choosing statistics as a gcse to do in 7 months. If anyone does it please tell me how hard it is and do you think it is attainable in 7 months. Cheers

ez as ling asd yur not reterded
Reply 3
GCSE statistics should be relatively easy tbh
Reply 4
I did the AQA Statistics GCSE in year 8 and got an A so should be attainable for a year 11 in 7 months, and that was 4 years ago so if there is no longer coursework it should take up even less time
Reply 5
stfu bro

Quick Reply

Latest