el8512
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've seen that SFE are now offering student loans for pre-registration courses in healthcare fields such as physiotherapy.If I already hold a BSc and MSc (so have received a loan from SFE for 2 degrees) am I still eligible to receive funding for a 2 year pre-registration physiotherapy degree?If so, would it work like a undergraduate loan (in that you receive up to £9,250 for tuition and means tested for maintenance) or like a masters (just receive £10,500 ish for the entire 2 years?)Thanks
SFE Aaron
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by el8512)
I've seen that SFE are now offering student loans for pre-registration courses in healthcare fields such as physiotherapy.If I already hold a BSc and MSc (so have received a loan from SFE for 2 degrees) am I still eligible to receive funding for a 2 year pre-registration physiotherapy degree?If so, would it work like a undergraduate loan (in that you receive up to £9,250 for tuition and means tested for maintenance) or like a masters (just receive £10,500 ish for the entire 2 years?)Thanks
Hi, as this course is part of the Allied Health Professions, it is one that we will be able to fund even if you have studied an MSc before. Also the funding is £9,250 in tuition fees and also you would be eligible to apply for maintenance loan. Thanks, Aaron.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads