Nursing Applicants 2019 Watch

alibee19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello. I am currently applying for nursing to start in 2019. Has anyone else applied or got an interview or offer?
Hoopereve
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey! I've applied for adult nursing for September 2019, what field have you applied for and where have you applied?? I've got a few interviews coming up soon which is super exciting ☺️
claire.l
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey I’ve also applied for September 2019 for adult nursing. I’m applying to Scotland uni’s though and heard back from one so far.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Caitimoox
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hiya I sent my UCAS off yesterday. I've applied to adult nursing in Queens, Ulster, Stirling, Dundee, and Caledonian
ekbezant
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi! Yes, I have applied to do Adult Nursing at UEA, Suffolk and Anglia Ruskin (Cambridge). All local unis .. I’ve received interview invitations from all of them! First one is tomorrow. Nervous but also super excited to meet likeminded people
Meh.__.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I applied for Adult Nursing at Nottingham, Brighton, Keele (Foundation Year), Salford (Foundation Year) and Anglia Ruskin. I have an interview next week for Anglia Ruskin but I don't know how to prepare for it properly as I just got the invitation today. I hope that your interview goes well!
hollybob619
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi I've been offered a place at Portsmouth uni for adult nursing. Can't wait.
ekbezant
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Meh.__.)
I applied for Adult Nursing at Nottingham, Brighton, Keele (Foundation Year), Salford (Foundation Year) and Anglia Ruskin. I have an interview next week for Anglia Ruskin but I don't know how to prepare for it properly as I just got the invitation today. I hope that your interview goes well!
Best of luck!! Is that the Cambridge campus for ARU? If so, I might see you there.
Meh.__.
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ekbezant)
Best of luck!! Is that the Cambridge campus for ARU? If so, I might see you there.
Yes it is the Cambridge campus! I have an interview with University of Brighton just the day before so I will do a lot of travelling.
University of East Anglia
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi! Yes, I have applied to do Adult Nursing at UEA, Suffolk and Anglia Ruskin (Cambridge). All local unis .. I’ve received interview invitations from all of them! First one is tomorrow. Nervous but also super excited to meet likeminded people
Good luck with your interviews!
ekbezant
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by University of East Anglia)
Good luck with your interviews!
Thank you! I attended one of your open days in July and fell in LOVE with your campus and your course among other things. Do you have any tips for a successful telephone interview?
University of East Anglia
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Thank you! I attended one of your open days in July and fell in LOVE with your campus and your course among other things. Do you have any tips for a successful telephone interview?
That's great to hear, I'm glad you loved it - the campus is really lovely! Personally, I have never had a phone interview but our website has a very useful guide to the different types of interviews and how to prepare for them which you can find here: http://www.uea.ac.uk/documents/30677...4-d2da93f44a2f

Hope that helps!
Heidi
MrsCrawford
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I applied to UWS and had my interview on the 11th December. Just waiting to hear back now.
mahmuda123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Meh.__.)
Have you had your Keele interview? I have mine in January and I’m sooo nervous
Meh.__.
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mahmuda123)
Have you had your Keele interview? I have mine in January and I’m sooo nervous
Nope not yet. I think I’ll select my interview date on the 18th January. Lolol I hope your interview goes well!!
aspiringnurse66
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Does anyone have an interview at the University of Chester? Mine is next month, it would be lovely to speak to others who will be there beforehand.
georgie9912
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got a conditional offer for Lincoln uni studying adult nursing so if anyone wants any tips on interviews/personal statement feel free to message me
Shortie14
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MrsCrawford)
I applied to UWS and had my interview on the 11th December. Just waiting to hear back now.
Can you tell us what the group interview involved please
claire.l
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shortie14)
Can you tell us what the group interview involved please

I’ve done two group interviews so far... both involved a discussion based on an aspect of nursing, don’t worry about it just remember to speak up
Last edited by claire.l; 1 month ago
Cherellee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got an interview on skype on Tuesday. Im going bananas i dont know what to expect. Please help😣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (66)
8.03%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.8%