The Student Room Group

girl issue

okay so I told this girl I liked her , and like she was happily surprised but then like was confused herself and said like she doesn't like me the same way back ... so after that, I slowly stopped speaking to her and move on like the rest ... but why does she keep coming back to speak to me like when she finds that I am not with anyone, like despite how awkward it is she still speaks to me? like what does this mean like she makes me confused, like we both go red in the face when we speak,, like all i can think when speaking to her is '' **** she knows I like her'', can someone maybe tell me whats going on from the reading this , like I am confused as anything rn
You can still be friends with her, I’m sure that’s just what she’d like. Like, just because she doesn’t like you back, doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate you as a friend. (Idk if this makes sense? But yeah)
Maybe she's changed how she feels about you?
I guess even if she doesn’t like you in that way, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate you as friend
Reply 4
Maybe find someone that cares the same for you
Reply 5
Trust me there’s someone out there feeling the same way you are feeling I went without anyone for two years but now I have someone that cares about me and wants me to get a house one day with him
Reply 6
I thought I would never find anyone that actually cared about me
Reply 7
Original post by heyyyy-yaaaa
I guess even if she doesn’t like you in that way, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate you as friend

but whats even more confsuing is I dont speak to her on social media anymore and l dont share any lessons with her , like what I dont understand is why is she fighting against this awk situation
Why did you decide to stop speaking to her?

And why let it continue to be awkward?
Reply 9
n
Original post by xoxox_helena
Maybe she's changed how she feels about you?

I doubt it , but I would want to know , like another thing is all her friends look at me now, and everytime the girl i like comes close to me her best friend is always in close proximity, listening in, now i dont know whats going on , like recently even her younger sister looks at me like closely
I dont mind about not caring etc ... i am just wondering why does she keep approaxhing me ...her friends and her sister have started to look at me more strangely , so im just wanting to know whats going on but its hard to tell i guess
Original post by Pw508139
Trust me there’s someone out there feeling the same way you are feeling I went without anyone for two years but now I have someone that cares about me and wants me to get a house one day with him
Original post by Qup
Why did you decide to stop speaking to her?

And why let it continue to be awkward?

well i slowly reduced speaking to her like , i didnt want her to feel awakward , and she kind of just friendzoned me etc , and idek why i told her , but tbh i did like her for 4 years so... had to get it out , it just gets awk when she gets nervous speaking , and then i cant help going nervous to hahaha
I am in the same situation except I think we have finally stopped talking for good now. it broke my heart when she ignored me all the time then suddenly she wants to talk and so on. I think she just wants to be friends with you. I strongly doubt she likes you back since she hasn't said anything about It. if you want to stop liking her 100% I strongly recommend thinking about all the negative things about her. like any flaws in personality or I dunno🤷. if you start doing that automatically when you see her next that will be the first thing you think about instead of I think she's amazing. worker a miracle for me. might work for you.
Original post by Liam Bermo
I am in the same situation except I think we have finally stopped talking for good now. it broke my heart when she ignored me all the time then suddenly she wants to talk and so on. I think she just wants to be friends with you. I strongly doubt she likes you back since she hasn't said anything about It. if you want to stop liking her 100% I strongly recommend thinking about all the negative things about her. like any flaws in personality or I dunno🤷. if you start doing that automatically when you see her next that will be the first thing you think about instead of I think she's amazing. worker a miracle for me. might work for you.

like in my situation exactly like yours , but also her friends and her sister have began to look at me more now and her bestfriend is like always in my sight recently its like as if she is spying on me , hahahahah but idk , she hasn't been a b**** about this and like she said she was happily suprised but bruhhh they make me so confused
Original post by Pw508139

lol I have been single all my life except one time in year 7 I got lucky. it ended in a week though. nobody loves me and I don't think any one ever will. 🤷chin up though. I can't be beaten by just one thing
Original post by Anonymous
like in my situation exactly like yours , but also her friends and her sister have began to look at me more now and her bestfriend is like always in my sight recently its like as if she is spying on me , hahahahah but idk , she hasn't been a b**** about this and like she said she was happily suprised but bruhhh they make me so confused

yeah I get it man. she never told anyone. I don't think she did anyway. but I believe we are going our separate ways now. I deleted everything aswell. pictures I took with her, past messages, her phone number. absolutely everything. only thing I can't delete is memory but I treat it as if it's work experience tbh ha ha
okay so I told this girl I liked her , and like she was happily surprised but then like was confused herself and said like she doesn't like me the same way back ... so after that, I slowly stopped speaking to her and move on like the rest ... but why does she keep coming back to speak to me like when she finds that I am not with anyone, like despite how awkward it is she still speaks to me? like what does this mean like she makes me confused, like we both go red in the face when we speak,, like all i can think when speaking to her is '' **** she knows I like her'', can someone maybe tell me whats going on from the reading this , like I am confused as anything rn

When u like someone u put yourself in awkward position just to be with that person, that seems to be what she’s doing if she goes red n that so if I was you I’d ask her how she feels incase her feelings have changed

I've had this happen before too, the reason she keeps popping up is because (maybe subconsciously) she is checking that you still like her. She gets a confidence boost knowing that you still find her attractive and it gives her an ego boost.
It's sad that she does this to you as it leaves you confused and unable to fully detach yourself from her and move on naturally. Eventually she'll stop doing this and you'll be able to move on
you sound like a lovely person dont worry u will find someone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending