The Student Room Group

Applied for Midwifery 2020

Hi
Just wondering if anyone can help.
I have applied for midwifery in September 2020 at 4 universities,
York UCLan Edinburgh Napier and Northumbria however My Teesside application is for Jan 2020.
So far I have an interview for Teesside but haven’t heard from the others and just wondering if that means I am unsuccessful or that because I’ve applied for 2020 they won’t look at my application until next year??
Thankyou
I haven't applied for a delayed start so I can't say for sure but there's still a possibility that they just haven't sorted your application yet: my main reason for believing this is that I applied for an MEng and a Bsc at York since I couldn't think of another uni I wanted to apply to aside from my other three for 2019 and I've only heard back about the MEng, sorry that I couldn't be more help 😅
I also applied for 2020 entry. Two universities actually wrote back to me saying they do not accept 2020 applications and they would only consider me for 2019 cycle.

However just because you haven't heard back from some yet doesn't mean you have been unsuccessful or that you can't apply for 2020 entry. You will only know that if they get back to you.
Original post by Stickytoffee2412
Hi
Just wondering if anyone can help.
I have applied for midwifery in September 2020 at 4 universities,
York UCLan Edinburgh Napier and Northumbria however My Teesside application is for Jan 2020.
So far I have an interview for Teesside but haven’t heard from the others and just wondering if that means I am unsuccessful or that because I’ve applied for 2020 they won’t look at my application until next year??
Thankyou

I've replied to you on the other thread so that more users have to chance to read it :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5408330&p=80504890&page=6#post80504890

Nico
I've applied for Midwifery 2020 entry also. I applied for 4 unis, got interviews at all of them (UWE, Bournemouth, Oxford Brookes, University of West London) and have received offers from 3 of them - only UWE rejected me after interview. So I wouldn't worry, places are definitely recruiting for 2020 :smile:
Reply 5
Congratulations on getting an interview! May i ask when it is? As i am in the middle of applying to start midwifery january 2020 aswell but im due my baby in 2 weeks! Im wondering if im successful how soon the interview would be!
Reply 6
Original post by treetrunks
I've applied for Midwifery 2020 entry also. I applied for 4 unis, got interviews at all of them (UWE, Bournemouth, Oxford Brookes, University of West London) and have received offers from 3 of them - only UWE rejected me after interview. So I wouldn't worry, places are definitely recruiting for 2020 :smile:

Congratulations! Do you mind me asking what questions they asked you?
yes please tell what questions they asked?
Hi is anyone going to wolverhampton uni interview? Is there a math and English exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending