CSM Fashion History and Theory Watch

Graceberry123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi, is anyone thinking of applying to CSM Fashion History and Theory or is there anyone who has?? The course looks great and i've written my personal statement, however i don't know whether they want the 800 word essay before or after you submit you UCAS application?? Thanks! x
Kiaww
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey, I’m thinking of applying & went to the open day today. They stated that they ask for the 800 word essay after they’ve reviewed your personal statement x
Graceberry123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Kiaww)
Hey, I’m thinking of applying & went to the open day today. They stated that they ask for the 800 word essay after they’ve reviewed your personal statement x
Ohh i see, so basically if they like your personal statement you'll then be asked to submit the essay? I wish i could of gone to the open day ! was there anything in particular that the lecturers were saying? x
Kiaww
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Graceberry123)
Ohh i see, so basically if they like your personal statement you'll then be asked to submit the essay? I wish i could of gone to the open day ! was there anything in particular that the lecturers were saying? x
Yeah you have to wait and see I think before submitting the essay. Everything they talked about is on the website apart from that they only accept 20 people onto the fashion communication courses. They said roughly 50% international & 50% from the UK((( x
ritahayworth
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hiya, I applied back in 2016 and got in (but unfortunately couldn't go to uni bc of illness). Submit your UCAS application, then they will email you how to submit the essay. Then invite for interview, and then you'll find out if you got in or not Xx
Kiaww
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ritahayworth)
Hiya, I applied back in 2016 and got in (but unfortunately couldn't go to uni bc of illness). Submit your UCAS application, then they will email you how to submit the essay. Then invite for interview, and then you'll find out if you got in or not Xx
What was the interview process like?x
amyjrayjackson
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
would anyone be Able to give some advice on what the interview is like? what kind of response they are looking for with the image analysis? X
Kiaww
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by amyjrayjackson)
would anyone be Able to give some advice on what the interview is like? what kind of response they are looking for with the image analysis? X
I’ve been looking too as my interviews on 18th, but can’t find anything really about fht interview x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (22)
25.29%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (25)
28.74%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (19)
21.84%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (7)
8.05%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (14)
16.09%

Watched Threads