Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Every year me and my family go on holiday to this big caravan park and this year my brother came for the first time, I've been looking forward to this holiday for a while because I get to see all my friends there who also go every year at around the same time we do. But this year not as many friends are here, just one is in fact and this is where the problem has came from.

I was excited to introduce my brother to this friend of mine and now I am slowly regretting it, they're doing more then getting on, I feel like they're leaving me out. I've known this friend for years and I never expected for this to happen. At first it started when they both went to this football morning club they have going, I don't like football so I was like okay have fun and I wasn't bothered but since then they've been doing more and more stuff together and it's really annoying me.

Stuff that doesn't involve me. A few nights ago he had a party at his caravan and they both said there's no point in me coming until they've set up and that's when I thought okay, they're both being really *****y to me. I was thinking about just not going at all but I decided to. When I arrived it was those two there and myself, he said to my brother oh you can have some of my beers if you want as he knew we both didn't have much money and said nothing to me.

As the party went on my friend hardly even spoke to me, except for when he wanted to borrow my phone. I left early and made up that I was tired and they didn't even try and convince me to stay, they were just like oh okay cya then.

Luckily the next night after that some of my other friends arrived and I've been hanging around with them since, they instantly asked if myself and this friend had fallen out and I told them to ask him as I couldn't even be bothered to explain as it's so petty. Now there's loads of tension in the air as he's making out that he's done nothing wrong.

Back at home I struggle to make friends and this has really annoyed me. Should I forgive him? Should I get sweet revenge? Or should I forever cold shoulder him and get everyone else to do the same? They've all said they're on my side if it comes to it and will back up whatever decision I decide to make.
immigrant #963
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ngl i was expecting something completely different
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe they are closer than you think?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You've nothing to get 'revenge' for and there is no need for getting people to pick 'sides'. You're jealous of their friendship and acting petty. If you feel left out and want to be included more try communicating this to your brother and/or friend. They're not going to know you feel this way unless you tell them.
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe try a threesome to make up?
jennifugh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
From your point of view it seems really not nice and you have a right to feel annoyed by it. However, from their point of view it does seem quite unfair. I would voice to your brother privately how you are feeling as he probably just doesn't realise. It may seem like a big issue but it actually will be fine
steveeem
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by immigrant #963)
Same it was a massive let down tbh
Switch01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by steveeem)
ya i expected something better too xD
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by steveeem)
(Original post by Switch01)
ya i expected something better too xD
That's TSR clickbait for you!
ignorewhatisay
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
plot twist:they are smashing.
KBA97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me too
LostAccount
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A few nights ago he had a party at his caravan and they both said there's no point in me coming until they've set up
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (60)
52.17%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.7%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
12.17%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (28)
24.35%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.61%

Watched Threads