The Student Room Group

Getting back my old LOVE!

So, I used to love a girl so damn much for almost 2 years but I've never been so much desperate to ask her out. We both knew what was happening within us. Today, I had the chance of asking her out but just before I was about to say, she told me, "I know why you are here!. Just to let you know, whatever you think you gonna do next is impossible cause I'm already taken". She also showed me her ring on her finger just to let me know that I should never follow her anymore. After that incident, I came to my home, I was depressed and super frustrated but all of a sudden she sent me friend request on Facebook and followed me on Instagram. I don't know what does it even mean! I mean, she rejected me but she followed me on social media, quite suspicious. What do I do now?! To be honest, it was my first time approaching to a girl for proposing and getting rejected. Getting rejected for the first time in relationships. How worse it could possibly be?!. I'm super depressed guys. My mind always thinks about her now. I had a dream for a very long time of dating her but all of these things has been turned into ashes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending