Do str8/bi women get aroused when a guy's underwear is showing?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
And if not, how come guys love it when they see a girl's thong peaking from her jeans or something.

Note I mean in mundane settings, not in any sexy situation. Like during a lecture, a girl leans in, and their underwear is showing.

But do women like that kinda thing when it happens to guys? I don't know and maybe women are quieter about that sort of thing...
Lilli22
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Personally, not really. When chavs walk about with their joggies down under their bum I want to facepalm.
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lilligant22)
Personally, not really. When chavs walk about with their joggies down under their bum I want to facepalm.
Never understood why some girls dig the loose joggers look. It looks weird and it should really be a sign that the guy isn’t relationship material
Violet Femme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No. I prefer men to dress like men, not overgrown teenagers. Put your underwear away.
chloe_12356
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No I hate it dress properly!
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Bi and nope. Mens underwear just doesn't have that same visual appeal.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Violet Femme)
No. I prefer men to dress like men, not overgrown teenagers. Put your underwear away.
u sound like me mam
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Bi and nope. Mens underwear just doesn't have that same visual appeal.
i have a nice boxer brief collection x
Khalid_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is inappropriate.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
No way. I don’t know why guys find it attractive when girls do either, but if they do they do. I mean if your jeans are too loose, belts exist for a reason. If you’re wearing joggers then... well you don’t need the underwear showing for me to not take you seriously. It’s like the male equivalent of girls wearing those primark leggings that are so thin you can see everything.
JayR22
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Professional G)
Never understood why some girls dig the loose joggers look. It looks weird and it should really be a sign that the guy isn’t relationship material
When I wear joggers, my bulge always shows. Maybe that's what they look at? Also if I'm wearing CK boxers I notice both guys and girls check them out.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
Personally doesn't do anything for me if it's peaking out of clothes, would prefer not to see them unless I'm seeing them in just their pants
SaDe7
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im a guy but No it's gross. I always think "pull up your trousers yuck". Although some wear belts to keep them down at a certain point which is just counterproductive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads