Are most blonde women fake? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am talking about women because guys rarely dye their hair.

Oh and obviously I am talking about their hair colour, not their personalities!
username4335676
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The hair is real

Just a different colour?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by namkeen_kuthi)
The hair is real

Just a different colour?
Yeah that's what I specified in the OP.
hippieglitter
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm sure there are some natural blondes out there however I think quite a few (myself included) bottle blondes like to consider themselves natural blondes as they were probably blonde as children and may have begin dying their hair from a young age. My hair started darkening in my teens and almost immediately starting lightening it beginning with gradual lighteners like sun-in before going for full-on professional dye jobs, then when I left home and couldn't afford them any more I started using home dye. I honestly didn't know what my natural colour was until my 30th when I got all my hair cut off and decided to grow it out. It turned out to be a lot darker than I thought and I kept it for 18 months before deciding to go blonde again. I never got comfortable as a brunette and I've had loads of positive feedback about going blonde so I intend to keep it. No matter what colour my hair is (I've been red a couple if times) I always think of myself as blonde.
London090
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by studentdaddie99)
Oh my word this post is so discriminatory. Blonde girls go through enough with people them bimbos and getting labelled as fake, let alone mow people like you calling them out for fake hair. I suggest you put an end to this stereotype #EndBlondeRacsim
Ppfffft leave the OP alone, it was just a question of whether the blonde colour was genuine or whether majority dye their hair blonde there was no discriminatory connotations I think you read the question wrong. And plus it wasn't a stereotype it was a question if you didn't notice the question mark at the end Furthermore no not all blonde women are called bimbos just the ones who act like it, if you carry yourself with class, respect and self dignity nobody would have any incentive to call you a bimbo in the first place. I suggest you fight for a better cause like gender equality or ending poverty.
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hippieglitter)
I'm sure there are some natural blondes out there however I think quite a few (myself included) bottle blondes like to consider themselves natural blondes as they were probably blonde as children and may have begin dying their hair from a young age. My hair started darkening in my teens and almost immediately starting lightening it beginning with gradual lighteners like sun-in before going for full-on professional dye jobs, then when I left home and couldn't afford them any more I started using home dye. I honestly didn't know what my natural colour was until my 30th when I got all my hair cut off and decided to grow it out. It turned out to be a lot darker than I thought and I kept it for 18 months before deciding to go blonde again. I never got comfortable as a brunette and I've had loads of positive feedback about going blonde so I intend to keep it. No matter what colour my hair is (I've been red a couple if times) I always think of myself as blonde.
Even as a redhead you think of yourself as blonde? What are you like at traffic lights, always just making it through?
TheFlash02
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am a Blonde well more of a dirty blonde that turns lighter during the Summer months and yes it is the natural colour. I highly doubt I will ever completely dye my hair, but I am only 16 years old so you never really know what my later years have in store for me. I also suppose there are many brunettes that go blonde/redhead as there are many blondes that go Red Head and Brunette.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what on earth does it matter omd :facepalm2:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hippieglitter)
i like u.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (1)
14.29%
I really love the subject (5)
71.43%
I don't know what else to do (1)
14.29%
I can't get a job (0)
0%
My parents want me to (0)
0%