Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey,

Has anyone got any advice about the Multiple Mini Interviews? 🤗
stimtothesky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Read the interview prep guide on this forum, browse the 2019 applicants thread, brush up on your personal statement and cases, and make sure you can handle answering questions on ethical dilemmas! There’s a wealth of information online do not really much point in giving a very detailed response here, especially when MMIs are notoriously difficult to prepare for Good luck!
Re_rex
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by stimtothesky)
Read the interview prep guide on this forum, browse the 2019 applicants thread, brush up on your personal statement and cases, and make sure you can handle answering questions on ethical dilemmas! There’s a wealth of information online do not really much point in giving a very detailed response here, especially when MMIs are notoriously difficult to prepare for Good luck!
Thank you! I will deffo take all your points on board. Do you think it’s beneficial to book a mock interview with my previous uni?
stimtothesky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Re_rex)
Thank you! I will deffo take all your points on board. Do you think it’s beneficial to book a mock interview with my previous uni?
If you can get this sort of thing sorted, it’s really helpful! Make sure it’s vet related in some way though. And if you have any other vetty contacts who might do you an interview, ask as practice is really the best way to prepare for these things
Billy Goats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Found this post from SDN very helpful in terms of MMI prep: https://www.studentdoctor.net/2017/0...interview-mmi/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (44)
23.66%
My career doesn't need one (25)
13.44%